Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Corona 1.6 Release Candidate 4 is out now!

<< < (2/3) > >>

syl1130:
In interactive mode, the previous adjustment of the F-stop does not refresh the rendering, and now the adjustment F-stop will immediately refresh re-rendering. Old version will not be so!

When interactive rendering, adjusting Shutter speed and F-stop causes refresh Re-Rendering!

I can not stand this bugs. Please fixed this bugs!!!

TomG:
RC4, Max 1027

Saving an image with Corona VRWarp data in it to Corona JPG (from the Save option in the VFB) generates an error message that the currently selected file format can't store VR warp metadata (attached) - the metadata is saved to the Corona JPG, so that is working, just the error message shouldn't pop up :)

Thanks!
   Tom

PROH:
"Max 1027" Woow... Max is certainly older than I knew.... ;)

TomG:
Hahaha... yes it's been around for a while. The only problem with that version was the stone tablets the renders were made on, very heavy and hard to store!

TomG:
Rc4 Max 2017 (got it right this time)

Not sure I'd qualify it as a bug, could be working as expected, but just in case:

- Run a render in an extended viewport Corona IR. Stop the render.

- The "Show VFB" no longer works and have to do a "Start Interactive" instead (the 1.5.2 way :) )

(If I load the same scene, and don't run an extended viewport Corona IR, the "Show VFB" will show an empty VFB with no render)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version