Official Stuff > News

Corona + V-Ray + Enscape = awesome!

(1/4) > >>

Ondra:
We have some exciting news to share with you today! 

Enscape and Chaos, two of the most well-known names in visualization, have merged to create one company dedicated to developing the world's greatest end-to-end ecosystem for 3D visualization and collaboration.
Together we will develop and strengthen our product portfolios to create a comprehensive end-to-end visualization ecosystem to meet the evolving needs of architects, designers, and artists from diverse industries to visualize their ideas in the best way possible — from concept to completion.

Learn more about this merger here: https://corona-renderer.com/news/chaos-and-enscape-to-merge-backed-by-ta-associates-and-lea-partners

We'll have more to share with you soon, so stay tuned!

aaouviz:
Congratulations guys.

Great news all around. Looking forward to seeing how this develops!

lupaz:
Wow. I didn't know Enscape was so... desired.
Good luck.

johan belmans:
Congratulations!

I will keep an eye on: "We'll have more to share with you soon, so stay tuned!" :-)

zaar:

--- Quote from: lupaz on 2022-01-11, 15:27:59 ---Wow. I didn't know Enscape was so... desired.
Good luck.

--- End quote ---

For architects it's really popular for it's connectivity to Revit. And together with what I assume Chaos brings to the table in form of quality ray-tracing and Chaos Vantage, it might be a dealy combo.

Probably my lack of understanding; but a merge? I thought Chaos would eat Enscape for breakfast?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version