Author Topic: Strawberry Cheesecake WIP  (Read 2771 times)

2016-05-16, 20:25:32

Chakib

• Active Users
  • Corona Omnomnomer !
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

I know I've been absent from the gallery these months because of  the job ( not a big deal but anyway ), so I've decided to make some cgi food again cause everytime I use Corona I want to eat some sss mats since I was waiting for it for a long time and I'm still not done with it hehe.

This is a work in progress for an om nomnomy strawberry cheesecake scene and as you see It's a start and I will give it some time to improve and enjoy it :p

First I'll think more about some  objects to add and to remove ( Maybe the nutella with the bread is not suitable for this scene :s )
Also I'll use Realflow again for the raspberries...

I'll make the spoon+fork+knife in zbrush since these ones I used are just for this test.

Just to mention that this render took about 2 hours with a 0.5 denoising +another denoiser in photoshop + Arionfx with a i7 4770 for this 2k version.

Cheers :)

« Last Edit: 2016-05-16, 20:29:33 by Chakib »

2016-05-30, 03:14:43
Reply #1

mitviz

• Active Users
  • Architectural/Product Modeling and Rendering
    • View Profile
    • MITVIZ
daam, looks really nice
Mitviz
Professional Modeling and Rendering Solutions
Intel core i7-5960x cpu @3 GHz, GeForce GTX 970

2016-06-10, 20:16:30
Reply #2

F13Design

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • F13 Design Studio, LLC
Looks pretty good. I think, in my opinion, that you would want to make the Silverware a bit more shiny and reflective. They look a bit dull at the moment. I would also look into varying the size and shape of the strawberries. they look the same. I like the setup and I like the sss that you applied to your objects!
Michael Secrist
F13 Design Studio, LLC
www.f13design.com