Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

Grate workz!!! Congratz!!!!

<< < (3/10) > >>

maru:

--- Quote from: Tylox on 2013-07-07, 14:05:59 ---So to answer to your post, i think it's a good thing but for the non english people on the forum, it's sometimes not really easy to explain and to give a critic of the image and some other who doesn't speak english at all are just glad to encourage some artist with just a "great work".

Regards.

--- End quote ---

Oh come on, you could at least try google translate ( http://translate.google.com/ ). I think it's ok to write replies like this:

Good render, but I would change....../recommend...../you should definitely change these settings:.......

This doesn't cost you much.

Tylox:
i don't speak for me, i just say it.
Now, if this thread it's just an affirmation and not a conversation, ok, so be it !

rafpug:
Good evening

I would say that Corona is a great rendering engine for both speed setting.

Congratulations go exclusively from the manufacturer of Corona Renderer.

Greetings and Thanks
Raffaele

Ludvik Koutny:

--- Quote from: Tylox on 2013-07-07, 16:39:17 ---i don't speak for me, i just say it.
Now, if this thread it's just an affirmation and not a conversation, ok, so be it !

--- End quote ---

You are more than welcome to discuss it ;) Even such things as this could yield some interesting points of view.

poko:
Hi All.
Sometimes I have just few minutes free to see whats new in "great renderer Corona" gallery and I want to appreciate someone's work.
So I'm very sorry if my words like "nice, great, super" are not enough:)
So Congratz!!! for this post;)
Good idea with separate finished/need help work.
Best.
PO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version