Author Topic: trying to build up a scene  (Read 47199 times)

2016-04-06, 08:57:55
Reply #45

Christa Noel

• Active Users
  • God bless us everyone
    • View Profile
    • dionch.studio
hi Zulliban, for images in your last post, did you use postpro? and did you have that scenes in vray? if you did, it would be nice if you post the vray renders too.
again, thank you for that cool works.. so inspiring us.

2016-04-06, 12:03:14
Reply #46

MartinBrinks

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • martinbrinks.com
Really nice renders but I guess there's quite a lot of post production involved, like Looks?

2016-04-11, 13:55:37
Reply #47

yanislachat

• Active Users
    • View Profile
perfect job!
The carpet also looks awsome, is it forest or maps?

2016-04-12, 01:27:02
Reply #48

zuliban

• Active Users
    • View Profile
noel20 - yes i use postproduction  im still trying to find the correct colors i want for the overall scene and i dont have this scene in vray but i have tested it in vray too to see if there is any diference
the only thing im worried is extreme dof in corona the bokeh noise is never gone , but i hope the 1.4 fix this.

MartinBrinks- yes there is postproduction i dont use looks i use nuke

yanislachat- the carpet is just bump map nothing fancy but is one of the hardest shaders in the scene i took me alot ot get it ''right'' but i think the final scene wont have a carpet

2016-04-12, 05:46:26
Reply #49

Christa Noel

• Active Users
  • God bless us everyone
    • View Profile
    • dionch.studio
the only thing im worried is extreme dof in corona the bokeh noise is never gone , but i hope the 1.4 fix this.
yes noise in extreme dof is a bit annoying, but in my experience I only got normal noise not like yours in second eyeglass image, it seems that the scene just need a more time to render.
but anyway, adaptive + denoiser in 1.4 should be good enough to handle that creepy noise. :)

2016-04-12, 12:04:15
Reply #50

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
You should try the newest builds with adaptivity and denoising!
https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000570015
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2016-04-13, 12:01:52
Reply #51

deneb26

• Active Users
    • View Profile
snakebox thank you ! i  will probably do a making of after i finish the scene and maybe sell the whole scene in turbosquid , but 1st i need to finish it.

So you want to be a millionaire? naa, just kidding ;-)
I would definitely by it, because of pure awesomeness!

Regards
Ale

2016-04-13, 20:38:25
Reply #52

Chakib

• Active Users
  • Corona Omnomnomer !
    • View Profile
Holy corona,  Zuliban is back baby !
You know you will have a nuclear mindblowing feeling soon when this man shows the final masterpiece !
« Last Edit: 2016-04-13, 20:50:32 by Chakib »

2016-04-25, 12:27:47
Reply #53

A515

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.arch515.com
I can boldly say that I grew up on their work. :) I miss even the artist OMAR ...
Nice to see you again ..

2016-05-05, 11:16:45
Reply #54

AM_visualization

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • amvisualization
Really amazing work!!
congrats for the result!
Fat biker bounce better

2016-05-05, 14:06:09
Reply #55

agentdark45

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Absolutely incredible levels of detail! I'm curious why you use Nuke for your post processing? I don't know much about it - any particular advantages over photoshop / lightroom e.t.c? What sort of post processing workflow do you use, 32 bit exr's I assume?
Vray who?

2016-05-05, 15:41:59
Reply #56

zuliban

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, photoshop is limited in options for 32 bits and nuke has good post production addons

2016-05-08, 16:44:31
Reply #57

snakebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Snakebox Media
Hi, photoshop is limited in options for 32 bits and nuke has good post production addons

I love that you use nuke, I have done this before too and I would love to always do this. I personally find that quick painting masks and using things like a wirecolor pass is just a lot faster to do in PS. Mind sharing some work flow info on how you use nuke? or do you not actually alter your shot that much in post, other than grading / colour? 

thanks! love your work

2016-05-08, 17:40:20
Reply #58

zuliban

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i changed alot my workflow i used just to finish my render and change it a bit in photoshop for small glares and color correction, but now a days my scene is rendered in a very neutral light not too bright not too dark not burned and no contrast save as 32bit and do all of the constrast color and tone correction in nuke i feel i have more tools. i wish renders like corona could have a correct camera tone response and physically correct glares and flares it could save me a lot of steps.

2016-05-08, 18:00:24
Reply #59

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
i changed alot my workflow i used just to finish my render and change it a bit in photoshop for small glares and color correction, but now a days my scene is rendered in a very neutral light not too bright not too dark not burned and no contrast save as 32bit and do all of the constrast color and tone correction in nuke i feel i have more tools. i wish renders like corona could have a correct camera tone response and physically correct glares and flares it could save me a lot of steps.

We have it internally, it will be released a week or two after 1.4 in daily builds
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)