<< < (39/121) > >>

Bormax:

--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2021-10-19, 15:15:31 ---
--- Quote from: Bormax on 2021-10-19, 14:33:20 ---Hi
DB 2021-10-15    IR + Forest Pack 7 = crash
Max 2021.3

--- End quote ---
Hi,

Please can you send the scene and some reproduction steps over?

We really want to investigate this, but we need more information.

Pretty please follow this guide when reporting bugs to us: https://support.corona-renderer.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402983255313-How-to-report-issues-3ds-Max- it will make it much quicker and easier for us to investigate and fix the issue.

Thanks,

Rowan

--- End quote ---

Hi
My Windows 10 has updated and IR+FP is working fine now. Sorry, that was something on my side

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: Bormax on 2021-10-20, 15:40:03 ---Hi
My Windows 10 has updated and IR+FP is working fine now. Sorry, that was something on my side

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Ok that's strange, let me know if you experience issues again.

Rowan

Alexandre Besson:
New CoronaDecal : if decal material have displacement, displacement of support objects are disable.

Regards

aaouviz:
I'm sorry to post this without any evidence, but I'm just reaching out in case this is a known issue:

Has anyone else experienced bad render quality after switching to the latest daily (15/10/2021)?

I updated from daily 06/09/2021 and immediately noticed two interior scenes I was working on became very very splotchy (light leaks and dark spots in corners). I didn't have time to fuck around as I had deadlines (I know it's not advised to be updating mid-project but Corona is usually so damn stable that it's often tempting) so I reverted back to Sept 06 version and all is fine again.

I'm asking as I'd like to upgrade again (decals has me hooked already) but don't want to mess around again with poor quality. Is this a known issue somehow or has anyone else reported such findings?

Thanks.

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: aaouviz on 2021-10-21, 18:15:52 ---I'm sorry to post this without any evidence, but I'm just reaching out in case this is a known issue:

Has anyone else experienced bad render quality after switching to the latest daily (15/10/2021)?

I updated from daily 06/09/2021 and immediately noticed two interior scenes I was working on became very very splotchy (light leaks and dark spots in corners). I didn't have time to fuck around as I had deadlines (I know it's not advised to be updating mid-project but Corona is usually so damn stable that it's often tempting) so I reverted back to Sept 06 version and all is fine again.

I'm asking as I'd like to upgrade again (decals has me hooked already) but don't want to mess around again with poor quality. Is this a known issue somehow or has anyone else reported such findings?

Thanks.

--- End quote ---
Hi,

The light leaks and splotches should have been fixed in the build from 15/10/2021. Maybe you will need to regenerate any secondary GI caches.

If you are still experiencing issues please let me know, and if possible submit a scene so we can investigate.

Rowan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version