Author Topic: More test projects  (Read 10832 times)

2019-04-22, 17:17:09

cesarvj02

• Active Users
    • View Profile
More test projects

2019-04-22, 18:19:24
Reply #1

tma

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great.
How much imported objects?
the spot's flares are they post-processed?
ARCHICAD 21-22
Corona ArchiCAD Alpha 5

2019-04-25, 13:23:08
Reply #2

hpenbeoglu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It's great!

Could you please share the file for testing purposes?

2019-05-01, 06:35:36
Reply #3

cesarvj02

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sorry for the late reply guys. I was dealing with a family emergency. I will post a link to the files soon...

2019-05-04, 13:12:47
Reply #4

Ledman

• Users
    • View Profile
I'll enjoy the link too, wonder how it will work on my old laptop..

2019-05-08, 00:07:39
Reply #5

cesarvj02

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all — Please see link the the files below. Note: The archiCAD File is in the 'Textures" folder. Also, you'll most likely have to relink all secondary maps related to bump,gloss, etc. These were loaded using the 'bitmap' option and as I noted in a different thread... Corona looses these paths when the AC file moves. It does not loose the diffuse map because this one lives in the AC Libraries.

This is for testing and educational purposes only. Textures and models cannot be used for commercial/commissioned projects.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13chS5NYLdZWdBF2_-g859BohhRL6NPJL/view?usp=sharing

2019-05-14, 14:27:25
Reply #6

hpenbeoglu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all — Please see link the the files below. Note: The archiCAD File is in the 'Textures" folder. Also, you'll most likely have to relink all secondary maps related to bump,gloss, etc. These were loaded using the 'bitmap' option and as I noted in a different thread... Corona looses these paths when the AC file moves. It does not loose the diffuse map because this one lives in the AC Libraries.

This is for testing and educational purposes only. Textures and models cannot be used for commercial/commissioned projects.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13chS5NYLdZWdBF2_-g859BohhRL6NPJL/view?usp=sharing

Thank you, man! It's just for in-house testing ;)

2019-06-10, 16:18:26
Reply #7

alexhajdu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • SW engineer - ArchiCAD
    • View Profile
Very nice work!

2019-06-13, 09:47:33
Reply #8

leocapricorn128

• Users
    • View Profile
Nice Job.

I have a problem with Library Object in Archicad, mate. :)
Can you put them to Embedded Library?

Thanks.

2019-06-13, 11:05:10
Reply #9

alexhajdu

• Active Users
  • SW engineer - ArchiCAD
    • View Profile
Seems like this is not a Corona Renderer related question, and as far I understand your issue, I suggest to ask for help rather on the ArchiCAD developers ( Graphisoft ) forum.

2019-06-13, 20:15:27
Reply #10

spr0ckets

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Seems like this is not a Corona Renderer related question, and as far I understand your issue, I suggest to ask for help rather on the ArchiCAD developers ( Graphisoft ) forum.

Actually it could be (a Corona related question not necessarily directly connected to ArchiCAD).
It's one that's come up before in a different way.

Right now, the Corona plugin gets its textures (maps) information from the ArchiCAD material setting (and loaded maps in the library), which means that if your maps are or were saved as part of the embedded library (or as an ArchiCAD archive file (PLA) with all the library information embedded in) then it will (presumably) get the texture information from that.

But there was talk ( I can't remember if here or at the ArchiCAD forum) about the possibility of loading or saving Corona proxy objects with the ArchiCAD library once the Corona proxy library object issues were fixed or sorted out.
The Corona proxy object is loaded as a library object which then references an external file (like an OBJ file or a Corona format proxy object (GEO).

Is, or can the assumption therefore be that if I had an ArchiCAD file set up to render with the Corona plugin and had some Corona proxy objects (like trees or furniture, for example) as part of the setup, and then saved the ArchiCAD file as a PLA or with the loaded library objects embedded, that the Corona proxy objects (which would read to ArchiCAD as plain simple geometry objects like simple cubes or planes)  could also be conceivably saved along with all the other library objects?

I suppose some cross-checking would be necessary upon loading the file to make sure the paths to the actual proxy files or objects were correct - unless these could also be set up to read as relative (as opposed to absolute) paths like some ArchiCAD reference objects and documents.

I'm not sure if you understand how I mean it.

2019-06-14, 03:16:15
Reply #11

cesarvj02

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I apologize. Unfortunately, I cannot share the UniLibrary. Those objects such as UniCabinets, UniWindows, etc. are proprietary to our BIM Manager/ArchiCAD Guru. If you'd like to purchase them you can go to https://www.archisolutions.com/

I am sorry about this. I shared what I could.... Maybe you can model up a quick kitchen using ArchiCAD objects?

I hope you understand my reason. Thank you!

Best of Luck!

-Cesar

2019-06-14, 08:18:02
Reply #12

alexhajdu

• Active Users
  • SW engineer - ArchiCAD
    • View Profile
Seems like the question was aimed for the cesarvj02 kitchen he shared - missing UniLIbrary. Thanks for your feedback anyway, I made a ticket already and will investigate this :)

Actually it could be (a Corona related question not necessarily directly connected to ArchiCAD).
It's one that's come up before in a different way.

Right now, the Corona plugin gets its textures (maps) information from the ArchiCAD material setting (and loaded maps in the library), which means that if your maps are or were saved as part of the embedded library (or as an ArchiCAD archive file (PLA) with all the library information embedded in) then it will (presumably) get the texture information from that.

But there was talk ( I can't remember if here or at the ArchiCAD forum) about the possibility of loading or saving Corona proxy objects with the ArchiCAD library once the Corona proxy library object issues were fixed or sorted out.
The Corona proxy object is loaded as a library object which then references an external file (like an OBJ file or a Corona format proxy object (GEO).

Is, or can the assumption therefore be that if I had an ArchiCAD file set up to render with the Corona plugin and had some Corona proxy objects (like trees or furniture, for example) as part of the setup, and then saved the ArchiCAD file as a PLA or with the loaded library objects embedded, that the Corona proxy objects (which would read to ArchiCAD as plain simple geometry objects like simple cubes or planes)  could also be conceivably saved along with all the other library objects?

I suppose some cross-checking would be necessary upon loading the file to make sure the paths to the actual proxy files or objects were correct - unless these could also be set up to read as relative (as opposed to absolute) paths like some ArchiCAD reference objects and documents.

I'm not sure if you understand how I mean it.

2019-06-14, 09:28:19
Reply #13

spr0ckets

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Seems like the question was aimed for the cesarvj02 kitchen he shared - missing UniLIbrary. Thanks for your feedback anyway, I made a ticket already and will investigate this :)

Thanks.

2019-07-01, 12:44:05
Reply #14

leocapricorn128

• Users
    • View Profile
Ok, Thanks mate. :)