Author Topic: BATHROOM DESIGN 2018  (Read 2523 times)

2017-11-12, 15:23:10

Romas Noreika

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • romasnoreika
Hello everyone,

hope you are all doing well. :)

I would like to share my recent project called - BATHROOM DESIGN 2018

Something that I have designed on my free time. And rendered in corona of course :) An amazing tool for rendering.

I would really like to hear what other people think about this project or maybe have some tips how to do things better.

Thank you very much for you time.

For high resolution please check my website: http://www.romasnoreika.com/bathroom-design-2018

Best,

Romas Noreika
RN

2017-11-13, 16:41:20
Reply #1

Erald

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great project sir! Saw the pictures in highres from your website. Good job

2017-11-13, 21:17:55
Reply #2

TomiAjayi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
amazingly amazing.
how do you put up with the CPU render times?
what kind of hardware? 
I'm curious how long a scene like this will take to render at 720p or 1080p (that will help me compare to my current gpu renderer setup)

2017-11-14, 12:32:59
Reply #3

Romas Noreika

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • romasnoreika
My PC SPECS:

GPU: Asus Titan X Pascal
CPU: i7 6950X - I overcocked it a bit.
Corsair DDR4 - 128GB

I was rendering in distributed mode with my another machine which has 6 cores i7.

Rendered images where from 3500px tp 6000px.

Render times were from 4-8h. Depending on DOF intensity. These were rendered as clean as possible because I had time and these images were used for my portfolio. So I needed the best quality I could get in a decent time ratio.

But if I would render these for production. I think I could easily cut that time in half. So 2-4 hours (for full hd even less than that). Also depends from the scene complexity. Simple scenes render a lot faster. Complicated ones with a lot of detail and reflections - takes longer.

Same story with every engine. I would jump on GPU rendering, but memory is a major issue.

I would not have time going and optimizing every model that would be so boring and insane :D I would rather create something beautiful in that time.

I think when gpu memory is going to become not an issue - 80% of us will jump on it. I would...

Good luck :)
RN