Author Topic: Forest house  (Read 2836 times)

2015-12-25, 23:49:24

neox00

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello guys

This is my last exterior with corona , i would like t hear your comments and critics
have a good night !!

2015-12-26, 23:22:48
Reply #1

neox00

• Active Users
    • View Profile
night shot how anyone would be kind enough to post a comment lol

2015-12-27, 00:34:06
Reply #2

FrostKiwi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
night shot
100% not a night shot. Turning on the lights doesnt make it a night shot.
It's not much of a forest house either. When you call something forest house, people expect something like this:
https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,10580
It may be the architecture, but the floating veranda/gap between cinder block and ground looks really odd.
The Trees to the left, both types, have obviously repeating textures, behind the left most windows aswell.
In the background the grass plane ends and the world is just empty, there should be something to block the view.
The left tree line at the top looks a bit monotone, maybe vary the height, or type of tree over there.
The lights in the left room dont have physical bodies, its just light out of nowhere.
The "day" shot is a touch overexposed for my taste.
The "night" shot shows the middle room on the top floor and it looks very empty, maybe curtain or something cheap like that could fill it up visually.

Lastly, the second camera looks better, as it doesnt distort the architecture so much, but then again it's taste.

Logically I'm missing a way, it looks just like somebody forgot to build the goddamn roads, how am i gonna get into my house :D

Other then that, its arright.
I'm 🐥 not 🥝, pls don't eat me ( ;  ;   )

2015-12-27, 13:38:17
Reply #3

neox00

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello

Yes it was not a night render , just a cloudy day ... i had trouble finding a good tree set could you tell me which ones you usually us and you are right the environnement is not finiched yet
i am still working on that , thanks