General Category > Gallery

Trailer: The Capybaras Rebelion

<< < (4/5) > >>

alexisliza:
MY EYES!!!!

yagi:
holy crap! dude, you have to tell us how u did all of this.... keymaster is right, it warrants a "a making of" even if most of us dont use nuke or AE in our pipelines it will encourage us to.  This is a classic!!!. However, my mind tells me this was just a portfolio attempt (demo reel thing) and the movie aint coming to reality... am i right?

Ondra:

--- Quote from: kennyisimi on 2013-05-31, 17:52:58 ---However, my mind tells me this was just a portfolio attempt (demo reel thing) and the movie aint coming to reality... am i right?

--- End quote ---

Well, the logos at the website are of fake companies, so probably... ;)

relox:
how does the shadows appears on the floor of the footage since theres no matte/shadows material for corona ????? is that a comp with nuke and render the shadow pass from render elements???.

ttaaddeekk:
Hi there,

HLeandre,Alessandro,Polymax,jjaz82,hglr123,alexisliza   Thanks guys !

Rawalanche-what You mean by volume effects ?
kumodot,
All particles are done inside nuke, and used to generate smoke and heat distortion. I did a simple gizmo whitch only needs animated points exported from 3ds max, pointing where engines are in space. And this works on all scenes pretty much automatic.
Some dust elements are from footage, placed on cards in nuke-3d space, with camera from 3ds max.

Keymaster- about 7,6mln poly, some 16k textures done in mari. I cant speak about movie details atm :).

michaltimko-and dat azz ;)

kregred- yeap

lacilaci- they will be eventually a moff but after some time :)

Chakib-
Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz BOX
Zotac GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB DDR5 PCI-E BOX
Patriot DDR3 8192MB 1333MHz CL9 Signature Line  x3
Kingston V+200 SVP200S3/120G (2.5", 120GB, SATA/600)

kennyisimi- after effects is used just to do montage and fonts, i hate this software, its like 1992 c64 speed. And iam totaly in love with nuke. Capybaras are totally coming to reality ;)

relox- shadows are rendered via mental-ray, and comped in nuke

once again, thx guys for nice feedback :):)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version