Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

CORONA RENDER CPU PROBLEM!!

(1/3) > >>

onb.artdesign:
Hello everybody. I have been experiencing the problem for days and could not solve it, I will tell the story. While rendering on my computer with a ryzen 9 5950x 16-core processor and the denoising screen, my CPU speed drops and takes a lot of time. I tried every way. 9 was installed, I installed 8. I uploaded max 2021 2022. it was not enough, win 10 was installed, I did win 11, but still my problem continues. I'm at the point of quitting my job please help me.

romullus:
What denoising are you using? Did you try to use different denoising? When you say it takes a lot of time, could you be a bit more specific - how many seconds, or minutes it takes from denoising start to finish and at what output resolution? If you're using Nvidia AI denoising, please specify what's your GPU model and graphic drivers state. Thanks.

TomG:
How much RAM do you have, and is there a low RAM warning message? And how much RAM is Corona using according to its own reports, and according to Task Manager in Windows? Running out of RAM causes things to slow down enormously, and denoising requires quite a lot of RAM (more RAM needed the more Render Elements you denoise, and the larger the resolution)

onb.artdesign:
I am using corona high quality denoising. Normally, it gives 29 passes as denoising time, while it should be finished in 10 minutes, it gives 1 hour. It was not a problem until 12 projects ago. I started a new project and faced the problems I mentioned and I have this problem in every scene after that. I think my pc system is enough. I have 32gb ram 5950x processor 3070ti video card.

maru:
At any moment during the rendering process or during the denoising process, are you getting an error message from Corona saying "system is running low on RAM"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version