Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

max 2023.2 crashing when closing render setup dialog

<< < (2/6) > >>

clemens_at:
thank you!

also, for anyone thinking of updating, don't.
There is another bug, stopping you from opening scenes pre-update.

muoto:
same problem here with the render dialog.

(and plus that, install of 2023.2 kind of doesn't work on windows server 2012r2, AUC problem with ADSSO)

Frood:
Strange one. If you start max, and do a (Corona) "Reset settings" in render setup -> Scene, it is not happening. And additionally you can load any (other) scene without this issue subsequently using that max instance. I compared all renderer properties before and after the reset and restored them exactly as they have been -> no issue as well. So maybe related to Render setup -> system settings. I cannot see any difference in the files storing the system settings though.

--- Quote from: clemens_at on 2022-09-19, 12:11:53 ---There is another bug, stopping you from opening scenes pre-update.

--- End quote ---

Any reference, or just personal experience?

Good Luck

clemens_at:

--- Quote ---Any reference, or just personal experience?

--- End quote ---

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/3ds-max-forum/urgent-2023-2-update-cannot-open-scenes-created-previous-2023/td-p/11423396

Had it happen to me today. Seems to be related to the chamfer update.

Frood:

--- Quote from: clemens_at on 2022-09-19, 21:49:38 ---Seems to be related to the chamfer update.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the additional information. I remember at least having corrupt stacks using chamfer in the 2021.1/.2/.3 update path as well, but no hangs.

Good Luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version