Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

How to reduce Rendertime

(1/1)

conna2005:
I got here a Render with a whole Settings.

Sky Object with Simple Color
2 Displacement Maps
2 Volume Shader
Intel i5 9400f
Nvidia 2060 RTX
32GB Memory
Windows 10 64Bit

Rendertime with 4 Steps
2.44 Minutes
1280*720

I have a Hard Time to reduce the Rendertime.  I got allready 4 Steps. If i go lower i got Noisy Edges on the Cloth.
If i go higher i got more Rendertime.
Can i somehow render the Second Gi Map before i render the final ? Or is there a other way ?

Beanzvision:
Hi, without seeing the scene it's a little tricky to say. Volumetrics would be my guess where the render times are coming from. Is 2:44 a long render time?

JPeters:
Also, check that you are not using a needlessly small displacement setting (World Size), that causes a lot of memory hogging.

TomG:
That is quite a slow CPU, at almost 4 minutes for the benchmark (https://corona-renderer.com/benchmark/results/cpu/9400f ), and volumetrics are usually slow to render because they add a lot of complex calculations to the scene, so I would not expect great render times here. Whether they can be improved any, can't really say without seeing the scene - links in our signatures would let you raise a ticket where you can send the scene to us privately, if needed (but again, no promises anything can be done to make much of a difference).

BigAl3D:
I don't want to know what sort of dreams @conna2005 has based on this render. haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version