General Category > Work in Progress/Tests

Corona interior - Wip

(1/4) > >>

Chakib:
Hi guys,

This is an interior that i did time ago and i wanted to render it with the tasty Corona

After i did convert all vray materials, i did use an night hdri map for envirenement, but the problem is the noise was annoying my scene, but i give it 7h30 to render hoping to have a clean one,

Some weird white dots are visible, and it was difficult to adjust the texture without filtering, especially the bump value fore example the wood floor i did use a really big value, but i saw that i did wrong.

also the texture of my sofa without filtering destroyed the sofa shader, show it like a paper sofa lol

anyway i did use a lot of poswork in photoshop and Afterfx and this is the result ( downscaled of course )

Dof used is the  corona dof. I will test the daylight version next time and trying to fix the materials.

maru:
Is this noise connected with the env map? Tried making low-resolution env map for reflections?

Chakib:

--- Quote from: maru on 2012-11-01, 17:19:11 ---Is this noise connected with the env map? Tried making low-resolution env map for reflections?

--- End quote ---

I think yes because i did test corona daylight without env map and the render was fast with less noise in the first 20 min...

i did use pt+pt with 16-10

when i use HD cache, the light of the lamp doesn't penetrate the lamp shader , but with PT it does...

andreupuig:
Did you try with a gradient map instead of the hdri for the exterior environment?
I never tryed the other models of the CoronaSky, but it seem you can edit colors to simulate a night sky.
Maybe you could use just a simple dark color...

maru:

--- Quote from: Chakib on 2012-11-01, 17:55:31 ---
--- Quote from: maru on 2012-11-01, 17:19:11 ---Is this noise connected with the env map? Tried making low-resolution env map for reflections?

--- End quote ---

I think yes because i did test corona daylight without env map and the render was fast with less noise in the first 20 min...

i did use pt+pt with 16-10

when i use HD cache, the light of the lamp doesn't penetrate the lamp shader , but with PT it does...

--- End quote ---
I think you should make a low resolution image for HDR lighting and another one for background or add background in post.

What material did you use for the lamp?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version