Author Topic: Freelance furniture/asset modeler  (Read 4477 times)

2017-05-23, 14:21:39

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
We're little bit swamped right now and I could use help of talented modeler if someone has time.

I strongly prefer classic subdiv modeling as opposed to marvelous designer when in comes to chair/sofas. Texturing/Materials are not needed.
Please indicate how much you would charge but quality is indicator, not price. I pay immediately and you will retain all rights to the model and can sell it further or whatever.

Attached are three examples of what I would need currently. Right now I have 2 weeks time budget for these.

If anyone is willing and has time, please write me to info{@}talcikdemovicova.com
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2017-05-23, 15:04:22
Reply #1

NicoB

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hej Juraj,

I would suggest to get in contact with Simon Migaj
(Pressenter Design).

He has done some jobs like you attached for me.
He is fast and the quality level is pretty high.

Hope it helps
Best
Nico

2017-05-23, 15:20:18
Reply #2

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I am pretty sure he's in The Boundary now :- ) That would be very...eh, adventurous from me :- )

Although now that I think about it, I once asked Guthrie about one model and he said "A Polish guy did it for me, he's perfect". Could he meant him....what a mystery.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2017-05-23, 15:55:58
Reply #3

NicoB

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yes, I think he also works there,
but the invoices I got where from Pressenter Design.

Well, I could also say he's perfect :)
Lets keep him alive,
so we have this important on demand service in future.

I'm still laughing while typing.
Your answer sounds straight out of your mind :)

Best regards
Nico

2017-06-29, 14:47:28
Reply #4

Valentin Kuznetcov

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • vk
Do not consider it disrespectful, but I sincerely believe that you have obtained the most beautiful works in the early versions of the corona render.A6 A7. Here I used the 1.1 Corona render. Unable to find on the Internet A7. ((( Especially your work Icelandic coastal house.
Every morning started with watching your work "Icelandic coastal house", she Motivated те.

I correspond with some cool visualizers and many note the deterioration of the crown as a rendering engine, it is possible that it became faster in cheto more convenient. But not so magical in the light of the shadow as before. About this my eyes are gauvre (( I will continue to use the Corona render 1.1

2017-06-29, 15:19:57
Reply #5

pressenter

• Active Users
  • PressEnter Design
    • View Profile
    • PressEnter Design
Hej,

Thanks for the good word NicoB!

Just FYI Juraj I'm not with them anymore (PD is back, up and running) so please do feel free to get in touch. ;)

Best
Simon
« Last Edit: 2017-06-29, 15:42:14 by pressenter »

2017-06-29, 15:40:58
Reply #6

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Do not consider it disrespectful, but I sincerely believe that you have obtained the most beautiful works in the early versions of the corona render.A6 A7. Here I used the 1.1 Corona render. Unable to find on the Internet A7. ((( Especially your work Icelandic coastal house.
Every morning started with watching your work "Icelandic coastal house", she Motivated те.

I correspond with some cool visualizers and many note the deterioration of the crown as a rendering engine, it is possible that it became faster in cheto more convenient. But not so magical in the light of the shadow as before. About this my eyes are gauvre (( I will continue to use the Corona render 1.1

I also think this :- ) But it's not because of Corona version but because those were extremely free projects. I just had a vision, time and had pure fun doing it.

Most of my projects though are of commercial nature, and require some sort of creative compromise. Sometimes less, sometimes more.
For the absolutely best work, you need 100perc. personal input only, and that's not possible in commercial work. Even the best possible commercial work will always look worse than personal hobby projects where you can dictate almost every thing your way. So it's hard and bit unfair to compare.
(Although Icelandic and Paris projects were commercial, they were special case, as both clients just told us "do anything" so they were sort of commercial/personal hybrids).

But I will soon post two commercial projects where I had relatively good freedom and I think they come close. And of course, summer is coming so I have some personal works cooking too.

Beautiful works are great, but I need to pay mortgage and car too :- ).
« Last Edit: 2017-06-29, 15:48:21 by Juraj_Talcik »