Author Topic: Free models repository  (Read 97684 times)

2013-12-09, 22:24:55

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Free models created by us. They are free to use commercially, no credit required (although appreciated)
Hope you’ll find good use to them.

All of these are in Corona render engine, but some also offer Vray version, but for future I won’t be offering it since I work only with Corona for more than 2 years now so we don’t use it anymore.
FBX or .OBJ is always attached for other engines but you have to create your own materials with attached textures.

http://talcikdemovicova.com/free-3d-models-from-us/

« Last Edit: 2016-05-30, 15:27:06 by Juraj_Talcik »
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2013-12-09, 23:00:30
Reply #1

peterguthrie

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Peter Guthrie Visualisation
just downloaded, opened corona version and hit render and all looks fine to me, thanks!

I'm thinking about doing the same thing with a HDR sky, what made you choose mega.nz? more bandwidth than dropbox?

2013-12-09, 23:09:59
Reply #2

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
just downloaded, opened corona version and hit render and all looks fine to me, thanks!

I'm thinking about doing the same thing with a HDR sky, what made you choose mega.nz? more bandwidth than dropbox?

I don't even know :- ) I had dropbox which I forgot to use some time ago.. I think my brother(tech geek) just told me to give a try. On second thought,
I think I will switch to direct download, since I don't want the separate link to go around outside of the website.

PS: 90perc. done with your tips = ) I know it shameful overtime..but everything outside of work is done in ridicuously random order...
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2013-12-10, 02:22:21
Reply #3

JoseJoaoSantos

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Tks for sharing Juraj, but the download button isn't working for me! :/ :)

.. Forget it! Worked fine, you just have to find the right spot to click on. Eheh. Thanks!

2013-12-10, 02:26:12
Reply #4

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
you just have to find the right spot to click on. Eheh. Thanks!

That's very odd, to me it works on every bit of it (Chrome/IE10). What browser do you have ? And how exactly does it exhibit ?

Thanks for feedback, and you're welcome :- )

2013-12-10, 11:05:08
Reply #5

st.germain

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Juraj, thanks for sharing! Works fine with chrome!

2013-12-10, 14:17:32
Reply #6

arqrenderz

• Active Users
  • https://www.behance.net/Arqrenderz1
    • View Profile
    • arqrenderz
Well there is something odd.. in my house it worked perfect (chrome) but on the job i cant click on the download button (chrome and ie10)

2013-12-10, 16:04:06
Reply #7

RolandB

• Active Users
  • Corona fan
    • View Profile
    • Béhance portfolio
Thanks a lot Juraj ! It works fine :)
Portfolio on Béhance
http://www.behance.net/GCStudio

2013-12-10, 16:27:44
Reply #8

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Nice, thanks for test Roland !

2013-12-11, 00:05:17
Reply #9

klipanos

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank's Talcik!!!!!!

2013-12-11, 00:19:32
Reply #10

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Thank's Talcik!!!!!!

Just a sidenote, in Czech/Slovak culture it is considered very rude to address somebody only by their last name. ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-12-11, 00:40:54
Reply #11

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Thank's Talcik!!!!!!

Just a sidenote, in Czech/Slovak culture it is considered very rude to address somebody only by their last name. ;)

:- D this is funny though, because I am quite used to it from school (elementary to college). On other hand, adressing my clients only by first name, is something extremely relieving for me, I am so much more relaxed (relative in absolute measures) person in english and I consider almost all the conversations to be more lighthearted than in slovak.

2013-12-11, 00:58:40
Reply #12

daniel.reutersward

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you for sharing! I have used the wardrobe in a school project and one of the teachers told me that it was some of the most realistic 3d clothes he had ever seen, so thank you for sharing your models! :)

2013-12-11, 01:09:29
Reply #13

bilamofo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm new to the forum and Corona, so hello :)

Here's my input. Just a draft render in the scene i'm doing in my spare time.
Thx a lot for the models. They look amazing!

PS: Thanks Ondra for this engine. The renderer is simply WOW.

2013-12-11, 01:32:33
Reply #14

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
:- D this is funny though, because I am quite used to it from school (elementary to college).
That is exactly the reason - dickhead/abusive teachers love using this form ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-12-11, 03:49:22
Reply #15

pedesign

Button not work

2013-12-11, 06:54:44
Reply #16

Javadevil

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Thanks,  Nice models :)

2013-12-11, 08:24:22
Reply #17

klipanos

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank's Talcik!!!!!!

Ohhh i didn't know!!!!!! i'm sorry!!!!
Juraj it is then..!!!

2013-12-11, 12:36:36
Reply #18

Paul Jones

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The 167mb download stops here at 64%. Great work and thanks for sharing

2013-12-31, 09:46:46
Reply #19

astudio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • A-Studio
Thank's Talcik!!!!!!

I always was sure, that Keymaster is a second name... ;)

2014-01-28, 10:55:24
Reply #20

Spetk

• Users
    • View Profile
Thank you for the nice models and for your work m8.

@ pedesign "Button not work" -> open the page in Google Chrome and button will work.

2014-03-12, 11:25:45
Reply #21

norimaki

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you so much!

2014-03-12, 18:34:55
Reply #22

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
  • Corona Certified Instructor
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Nice to know. But a last name is your legacy.

2014-03-20, 20:28:27
Reply #23

naikku

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank's Talcik!!!!!!

Oh LOLs - In Finland we like to use Lastnames. Usually people call me "Vitun Niiranen". I dont want to translate the meaning here.

2014-04-06, 17:03:20
Reply #24

ikercito

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Juraj,

Links for Dedon and Poliform seem to be down. Any chance of reuploading those? Specially the bed. Thanks!

2014-04-07, 01:08:27
Reply #25

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Hi Juraj,

Links for Dedon and Poliform seem to be down. Any chance of reuploading those? Specially the bed. Thanks!

Just checked, worked fine for me, all 3. That's odd..well, try again please. [I use Chrome]

2014-04-07, 02:02:12
Reply #26

longhard

• Active Users
    • View Profile
How to download? My English is not good!

2014-04-15, 17:45:06
Reply #27

ikercito

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Juraj,

You were right, they are working now. Thanks for sharing such an excellent work.

2014-04-17, 12:41:44
Reply #28

Paladinovic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The button isn't working for me, Chrome/Win8.1. A workaround: Go to the link that Juraj posted, right click on the page - view page source, then using ctrl-f find https: and you will find the link to the model. Thanks for the great models btw!

2014-04-17, 16:27:07
Reply #29

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Free 3D Trees, Plants, 2 People
I've released small pack of 4 trees - Acer platanoides - on my blog (ready to use in private and commercial projects). All trees all made with ATree3D script for 3D Max. Materials are prepared for Vray 2.4 but converter will get it to corona with no problem:)

Most advanced tree in this pack has circa about 1 200 000 polys. Scene is saved for 3D Max 2010. Textures are inside archive:
http://trzyde.blogspot.com/2014/04/freebies-new-3d-models-of-acer-tree-4.html - check FREEBIES section and download number 035 :)

I hope you will find this stuff useful:)
Kind regards
Krzysztof Czerwiński

2014-04-17, 16:33:38
Reply #30

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hey, I was just looking for a medium sized tree! Dzięki!
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-04-17, 16:38:58
Reply #31

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Maru - what size of tree is "MEDIUM" for you (height in meters) ?
Maybe next pack i can made just for You, he he - i will take one of the tree from this pack which is "medium" and i made few (4-5) variations of this tree (other branches geometry and few trunk variations).
Give me info here on forum.

2014-04-17, 18:24:36
Reply #32

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Maru - what size of tree is "MEDIUM" for you (height in meters) ?
Maybe next pack i can made just for You, he he - i will take one of the tree from this pack which is "medium" and i made few (4-5) variations of this tree (other branches geometry and few trunk variations).
Give me info here on forum.
Nah, nothing important. I was just playing with Corona and thought I need a tree in a garden-like scene. I only had viz-people birches on my hdd (which are awesome but pretty huge) and suddenly I see your post. :)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-05-23, 16:29:25
Reply #33

jonas007

i cant download the models what im i doing wrong

2014-05-24, 10:54:02
Reply #34

jonas007

could someone share with me the bed model, or can tell me where to find these kind of  Hd models   ( the modeling of the sheets of the bed ad the blanket is very good)

2014-05-24, 11:58:19
Reply #35

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Download is working. Have you tried to follow the link, that's provided in original post?
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2014-05-24, 18:37:35
Reply #36

jonas007

Im sorry im doing something wrong !!!!! i go to the first post from jurad, and i pick the web link (the secret one)  and nothing, im cant download nothing,    could you tell me is jurad selling is models, the modeling is wonderfull wher can i buy them, please help me to download at least the bed model i need the pillows and the sheet on the bed ah ah ah ah tu put on my models ah ah h ah

2014-05-24, 19:01:28
Reply #37

jonas007

i dont understand im using chrome ...and internet explorer in windows 7 ...and nothing i open the link and cant download ......

2014-05-24, 22:36:23
Reply #38

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
  • Corona Certified Instructor
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
I've released small pack of 4 trees - Acer platanoides - on my blog (ready to use in private and commercial projects). All trees all made with ATree3D script for 3D Max. Materials are prepared for Vray 2.4 but converter will get it to corona with no problem:)

Most advanced tree in this pack has circa about 1 200 000 polys. Scene is saved for 3D Max 2010. Textures are inside archive:
http://trzyde.blogspot.com/2014/04/freebies-new-3d-models-of-acer-tree-4.html - check FREEBIES section and download number 035 :)

I hope you will find this stuff useful:)
Kind regards
Krzysztof Czerwiński

Thank you, will you be releasing more? Only thing I would change is the trunk of the tree it's too straight, can you bend it  and deform it just a bit...Thank you.

2014-05-26, 12:59:39
Reply #39

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sure:) In next trees i will try to add little bit more "chaos" for the trunk. Could You upload here some image or link to image - how you imagine your perfect "TRUNK" for this tree? I will try to simulate similar:)
Greetings
Krzysztof Czerwiński

2014-06-12, 13:17:26
Reply #40

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Next little pack of trees. Easy to convert from Vray to Corona (with conversion script).
This time 4 trees - Acer Platanoides but with more irregular shapes (previous pack was made with reaular shapes for trees). All models are free for commercial use. Models made with ATree3D script and are prepared for 3D Max 2012 and OBJ:
http://trzyde.blogspot.com/2014/06/freebies-new-3d-models-of-acer-tree.html

Greetings
Krzysztof Czerwiński
« Last Edit: 2014-06-28, 09:56:53 by romullus »

2014-06-12, 15:53:30
Reply #41

greysheep5

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • cy architecture
Edit: Alright, much thanks for help :- ) I think here is for now a working version with all the models at the moment, so 3 sets. I promise it will grow much faster next year, and I would like to give atleast one high/two high quality/complex models per month.

The former 2 models from Poliform are Vray only for now, but you can just quickly convert them to Corona with script. The Dedon Set is made with Corona and offers both.

(for those who visite site previously, you need to refresh, or delete cash if that didn't help)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I would like to publish new repository of few free models this week, forfeiting the Behance form, same idea as with the rest, I want to use the full-screen format.
He is basic alpha, you can't click back on my website,neither switch between models, so the only one thing today, click on the download button :- ).

Few things: Is the idea of using Mega.nz problematic and should I host the files directly instead ? This I think is faster, altough it's probably not possible to avoid the additional page with Mega.
Does the file work for you ? Can you open it in 2011 ? Does it give you any plugin problem ? (there should be none, but it can still exist in file)
Each file contains the additional renderer shader in itself, altough only the one representing the namesake suffix (Corona or Vray) is applied, so those who have both installed should have no problem, those who have only Corona, will get missing Vray, which could be clicked away. Maybe I should just delete the other shader..but this makes it faster for those who use both.

Thank for help :- )

Dem secret link: http://jurajtalcik.com/3dmodels/#

cool stuff! :)

cheers,

chris.

2014-06-28, 09:23:50
Reply #42

rambambulli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank Juraj an Krzysztof!

@Juraj. Great as always!

@Krzysztof. Love your trees made with the Atree3d script!
I tried your trees and converted the vray material with Corona converter. The result wasn't very great. I somehow did something wrong. The leaves look very plastic.

Did you render the examples with vray or with Corona?

2014-07-01, 18:55:42
Reply #43

Molok

• Users
    • View Profile
This is my first post and it's just to say thank you! ;)

2014-07-04, 14:37:58
Reply #44

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
rambambull - trees in attached pictures were rendered with Vray. but give me a few days and i will release here a picture with settigns for Corona materials for these trees (bark and leaves). Sorry for problem:)
Greetings

2014-07-04, 15:17:23
Reply #45

rambambulli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
oh no please don't apologize! love your trees, love the aviz plugin and really love corona. ( sound a bit like a dull Beatle song, doesn't it? :(  but it is true).

Can't wait to see the result. I started my own materials but they aren't nice enough to publish.
I use the maps that come with the free models from hdtrees.
http://www.3dmentor.ru/category/shop

they used some nice maps, bump, normals, etc. The license include refers to cg textures and as far as I can see the are free to use as long as there is no commercial gain. So perfect for a free repository!

thanks

2014-07-08, 12:28:59
Reply #46

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i started to tuning trees shader. I'm preparing these models to release as new pack of trees only for CORONA (trees ready to use with corona, without using conversion script). Tell me what do You think about these renders. It's important for me :) Renders are pure output from CORONA, no postpro.
Greetings
Hris

2014-07-09, 20:04:07
Reply #47

rampally

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i started to tuning trees shader. I'm preparing these models to release as new pack of trees only for CORONA (trees ready to use with corona, without using conversion script). Tell me what do You think about these renders. It's important for me :) Renders are pure output from CORONA, no postpro.
Greetings
Hris
Still not looking like real leaf......its like  plastic ............may be adding bump will look good

2014-07-09, 20:21:22
Reply #48

rambambulli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks hrisek.

I started some test myself. (didn't have time to render a lot of passes so the image are a bit noisy).

Rampally is right. Some bump is needed. I was a bit lazy and used the diffuse map for bump and translucency. As soon as I have time I will add them some veins.

Here are my tests. My tests are still a bit too yellow and saturated I guess.

2014-07-10, 09:08:50
Reply #49

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank You for Your comments:)
rambambulli and rampally - you're right. i see that is still more like plastic and thank You for suggestions :) My leafs need reflection map, bump map and good map for vines in translucency channel. I hope i will find time to prepare next test renders.

Greetings
Krzysztof Czerwiński

2014-07-10, 12:12:18
Reply #50

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

I used your trees in a recent project and the models look very good at a medium distance. I noticed, like in your recent post, that the reflectivity of the leaves are a bit too much. It has some "after the rain" feeling if you know what i mean.

So a better reflectivity setting\mapping and bump mapping would be very beneficial I guess.

2014-07-17, 22:36:42
Reply #51

rambambulli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I made some tests. I used the Hdtrees leaves because they had some bump and reflection maps.

I have to tweak the saturation a bit. The leave are still a bit oversaturated in my opinion.
The leaves could  be a bit more translucent too. But with every test they looked very dull. Also the amount of translucency depends on the different scenes (distance, light setup, color of the context, etc.). This is my middle of the road setup.

Also I have to alter the shape of the leave a bit and swap it in Atree3d model. It doens't match these bitmaps nicely.

I added my material setup. Nothing fancy, just simple setup.
It has still a lot of color correction maps included. These are not necessary of course.

2014-12-12, 02:38:47
Reply #52

Utroll

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Old topic but anyway...

Your trees are pretty good, although you're using way too much reflexion on your leaves.... if you're going with IOR2 go down to.. refl .4 (or map darker) and glossiness below .4 I would say... otherwise it reflects too much and give that plastic/wet touch..

2014-12-23, 01:03:08
Reply #53

Goran Gajic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello Juraj
Really beautifull work :-) I am new in Corona and  after few days testing I like it so much! I used only mental ray before, never tried vray,..
For some reason I cant see link for downloading your modell, removed or I dont see well :-)
Can I get it to learn more? Big thanx in advance!
Best regards
Goran

2014-12-23, 21:34:17
Reply #54

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Hello Juraj
Really beautifull work :-) I am new in Corona and  after few days testing I like it so much! I used only mental ray before, never tried vray,..
For some reason I cant see link for downloading your modell, removed or I dont see well :-)
Can I get it to learn more? Big thanx in advance!
Best regards
Goran

It's still there, I never touched anything.

http://jurajtalcik.com/3dmodels/#

The download is the obvious graphic icon. <10perc. users report issues because of some browser settings or whatever. It's MEGA.NZ afterall, but it's really the most hassle-free repository I had access at that time.

2014-12-25, 20:02:13
Reply #55

Goran Gajic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello Juraj!
Thank you for answer and sorry to bother you again. I tried IE and Mozilla, icon is not reacting att all... I am not allowed to install other browser on firm computer :-(
Is it to much to ask to email me zipped files or uppload and send by https://sprend.com/
My private email is artnow316@gmail.com
Thank you so much. Your renders are so beautiful, cant wait to learn more from you :-)
Best regards
Goran

2014-12-25, 20:21:13
Reply #56

CiroC

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
The same thing with Chrome. Don't know why.

2014-12-25, 20:44:40
Reply #57

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey Juraj!...checking website indeed the download link does not work as expected.

Merry Christmas.
« Last Edit: 2014-12-25, 21:21:57 by borisquezadaa »
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2014-12-29, 00:59:29
Reply #58

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Works fine for me, could be perhaps by resolution ? Any of you guys running less than 1920px (only works in regular fullscreen, this is poor coding by my brother heh...)

Here are the links:

(Dedon) https://mega.co.nz/#!0dUAxZIK!cyMoNS6u918GzgnACHYVzCMCmj8_wVFaZm0MDSShrQI
(Wardrobe) https://mega.co.nz/#!oJkEFBBY!AtB4Jy9qD-Bnc9hyYeUA4xRu6rcrUTT4RI4KdQ7FL1k
(Bed) https://mega.co.nz/#!sZ8EXIwJ!U4NW2WjYF8LYc6LzfLkolEu0HVFspEgvjqt22QJvXTI

I see this design sucks, but I didn't really spend much time outside of trying for it be slightly cool, instead it's a mess.

I will do something about it when I upload new models in January.

2014-12-29, 05:04:49
Reply #59

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Damn..."Dear Santa, i wanta bigger screen to download files from Juraj site". Oh... wait, seems elvis has left the building. XD. Thanks Juraj.
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2016-05-30, 15:28:18
Reply #60

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I fixed the download link, and added new model. Will add another in near future of new bed.

See the original post on page 1.

2016-05-30, 18:17:00
Reply #61

cecofuli

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.francescolegrenzi.com

2016-05-30, 18:56:46
Reply #62

dubcat

• Active Users
  • ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ meow
    • View Profile
Thanks! Another one for my precious Talcik folder.
             ___
    _] [__|OO|
   (____|___|     https://www.twitch.tv/dubca7 / https://soundcloud.com/dubca7 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) choo choo

2016-05-31, 16:50:00
Reply #63

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Thanks! Another one for my precious Talcik folder.

:- D

2016-06-03, 17:48:03
Reply #64

klipanos

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank's Talcik!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2016-06-07, 16:47:35
Reply #65

Benny

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Very generous of you, thanks!

2017-01-02, 04:16:25
Reply #66

Icodyne

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Awesome! Thanks, Juraj!
Please view my portfolio:
http://www.digitalvisualization.net

2017-02-04, 16:43:13
Reply #67

Namik Pirkic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you very much Juraj!

2021-01-24, 21:53:18
Reply #68

thetexturedude

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi, the models link seems to be down. Can someone please post the scene for the product studio? Thanks!

2021-01-25, 15:03:55
Reply #69

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Oh jeez, I don't even remember where on my harddrive this was. I will look into it.

2021-01-25, 15:43:16
Reply #70

thetexturedude

• Users
    • View Profile
Thankyou so much! I am trying to learn Corona and it will really help me!

2022-05-30, 17:32:19
Reply #71

dia.interactive

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Unfortunately all MEGA links are dead.