Author Topic: Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D Beta 2 Release Candidate  (Read 39603 times)

2018-10-13, 19:07:17
Reply #75

tuami

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello, we're testing Corona for Cinema 4D, version B2 rc 2.
in this version green pixels appear in the rendering. we use the team renderer, all nodes have been updated to version B2 rc 2. can someone readjust this?
See Screenshot 1 and 2 -> B2 RC2
Screenshot 4 -> B2 RC1

Can someone check that please
Thank you!

2018-10-14, 13:21:11
Reply #76

iacdxb

• Active Users
  • 3D Deisgner
    • View Profile
    • www.behance.net/iacdxb
Sorry guys.... one more.

"Spline Dynamics Tag" also makes IR crazy.....!

I hope corona team is marking these bugs.

Imran.
Windows, Cinema 4D 2023.

2018-10-14, 15:24:54
Reply #77

darstellungsart.

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • darstellugnsart. homepage
Hello,

that bug that turns materials yellow is still there in RC2.
It looks like the fresnel turns up because it looks more like an metal and the reflection color turn yellow. It happens when I use the filter shader.
Nodeeditor performance feels slower than RC1 while using the IR.

keep the good work up! :D
C4D R19 RC Beta 2

2018-10-14, 20:07:57
Reply #78

darstellungsart.

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • darstellugnsart. homepage
Hello,

got a strange bug that will crash cinema every time i click on one specific material.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jbI8PwUEw_hIcq-hT5-ZNuunjoZkN8tC/view?usp=sharing
open c4d file and click on the material.

testet with RC1 and RC2, Cinema R19

2018-10-14, 20:18:56
Reply #79

Mor4us

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • MAD Imagery
got a strange bug that will crash cinema every time i click on one specific material.

confirmed on
Version: B2 daily Aug  3 2018 (core 3 (DailyBuild Aug  3 2018))
and Version: B2 rc 2 (core 3 (DailyBuild Oct 10 2018))

in C4D R18.057 MacOS
« Last Edit: 2018-10-14, 20:27:34 by Mor4us »

2018-10-15, 08:20:41
Reply #80

iacdxb

• Active Users
  • 3D Deisgner
    • View Profile
    • www.behance.net/iacdxb
Hello,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jbI8PwUEw_hIcq-hT5-ZNuunjoZkN8tC/view?usp=sharing
open c4d file and click on the material.

testet with RC1 and RC2, Cinema R19

On file opening... c4d crashing. No second to click or open material.

Windows, Cinema 4D 2023.

2018-10-15, 10:20:56
Reply #81

stanDM

• Active Users
    • View Profile
So you're after this? Sorry, I'm no masking expert ;) I just checked seen by the camera in the composite tag.

Yes, this is a desired output pass, but "seen by camera" means that this object will show up in beauty pass as well - and this is what we do not want to happen. That is why "seen by camera" was turned off in our scene, so you get just an object mask in this specific pass. In post-production this is pretty standard approach as you often need some extra masks, but of course you do not want to change the look of final image.

Stan

2018-10-15, 11:20:02
Reply #82

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile

Hi, we looked at the scene and were able to fix this so it doesn't crash anymore. We have one question though - how did you create the scene? Could we reproduce the crash ourselves somehow? Why I'm asking - after the fix, the material is all black, which doesn't seem like what you intended.

2018-10-15, 13:17:01
Reply #83

Nikola

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello, we're testing Corona for Cinema 4D, version B2 rc 2.
in this version green pixels appear in the rendering. we use the team renderer, all nodes have been updated to version B2 rc 2. can someone readjust this?
See Screenshot 1 and 2 -> B2 RC2
Screenshot 4 -> B2 RC1
Hello,

hard to say without the scene. There are no changes between RC 1 and RC 2 which should cause this. Is the issue reliably reproducible, i.e. when you render it more times in a row using RC 1 there is no issue with the dots and when you render it more times in a row using RC 2 the dost are here every time? Do you use UHD cache? And when you change GI solver in render settings from UHD cache to Path tracing does it solve the issue?

Thank you
Nikola

2018-10-15, 15:03:40
Reply #84

Nikola

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all,

release candidate 3 of Corona for Cinema 4D Beta 2 is out.

Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13xF3PCozC71mO-ky1hnjz6eXYqJJfd3H

Changes:
  • Fixed wrongly positioned instanced objects when motion blur was used in IR
  • Fixed some random crashes in Motion blur
  • Fixed crash when material override was used with some textured material and some object didn't have texture tag
  • Fixed crash when empty Projector shader was used in a Shared shader (refreshing still have to be fixed)

2018-10-15, 15:24:34
Reply #85

iacdxb

• Active Users
  • 3D Deisgner
    • View Profile
    • www.behance.net/iacdxb
Hi all,

release candidate 3 of Corona for Cinema 4D Beta 2 is out.

Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13xF3PCozC71mO-ky1hnjz6eXYqJJfd3H

Changes:
  • Fixed wrongly positioned instanced objects when motion blur was used in IR
  • Fixed some random crashes in Motion blur
  • Fixed crash when material override was used with some textured material and some object didn't have texture tag
  • Fixed crash when empty Projector shader was used in a Shared shader (refreshing still have to be fixed)

Thanks Nikola but Post # 72 and 76.... not fixed.

Windows, Cinema 4D 2023.

2018-10-15, 15:41:21
Reply #86

Nikola

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile

Yes,

they are not fixed. This is a general problem. As Cestmir have already written some tags in Cinema updates the scene periodically, which restarts the IR rendering. We are currently thinking about what we can do with this problem. If you want to help us, it would be great, if you can send us a list with all tags you have a problem with. When the IR starts looping try to delete the tags one by one until IR stops the looping.

Thank you
Nikola

2018-10-15, 18:15:06
Reply #87

4b4

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for all your work on improving Corona Nikola, would you mind taking another look at the yellow issue, post #77 mentions it above and it's been mentioned elsewhere. It would be very helpful when trying to tweak materials using the IR to not have to restart the IR all the time when the yellow materials make an appearance.

Cheers

2018-10-15, 19:53:23
Reply #88

burnin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Oh... could you introduce Pause & Refresh (restart) buttons to CFB/IR?

2018-10-15, 19:58:56
Reply #89

iacdxb

• Active Users
  • 3D Deisgner
    • View Profile
    • www.behance.net/iacdxb

Yes,

they are not fixed. This is a general problem. As Cestmir have already written some tags in Cinema updates the scene periodically, which restarts the IR rendering. We are currently thinking about what we can do with this problem. If you want to help us, it would be great, if you can send us a list with all tags you have a problem with. When the IR starts looping try to delete the tags one by one until IR stops the looping.

Thank you
Nikola

Thanks Nikola.

Character Tags and Motion Tracker Tags I am not using... not Rigging or doing motion tracking.
Which I use... these are Hair Tags and Simulation Tags, from these "Spline Dynamics" and "Cloth Tag" are giving IR looping in simple scenes.

I hope in next beta... these will be fixed.

Thanks,
Imran.
Windows, Cinema 4D 2023.