Author Topic: Isabella  (Read 2124 times)

2017-03-24, 15:37:27

Mr.Schorsch

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • fokuspunkt
Hi

Here is another Car render i did. (3d max + corona 1,6 )
This time i build the model myself. It was a nice challenge and took me 3 days all in all to get to this result.
I hope to find the time to put it in some nice Environments, but for now i am quit happy with these Images.

Hope you like it.

2017-03-24, 16:21:21
Reply #1

vinbarg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
3days , woooow super work, keep it up

2017-03-24, 16:40:23
Reply #2

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I also thought 3 days is a crazy short time for such a nice model. I think car paint could use some work, and generally the car could be placed in some more interesting environment. (hint: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cZ7k6BJd30)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2017-03-24, 17:00:36
Reply #3

Mr.Schorsch

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • fokuspunkt
I also thought 3 days is a crazy short time for such a nice model. I think car paint could use some work, and generally the car could be placed in some more interesting environment. (hint: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cZ7k6BJd30)

Thanks. As i said. The three days (3x 8 Houres ) were split in smaller parts. Everytime the payed Jobs gave me some spare time i worked some hours on it. This fact was great because i was super entusiasic each time and started with full energy. If i would have done it in one big block my concentration would not have allowed this fast result. (and... there is no Detail done on the interior )

The most time i spent  on the detail stuff arround the car. The base Body was done quit early in the process. This curvy shapes arn't as hard as modern cars with their sharp lines. The Loop Management is much harder there.

Most of the Details are directly exractable from the base Body. The make the parts fit perfec i clone and detach the polys from the "mother object", flip them and continue working with them. This saves tons of time of fiddeling with werts to make glas and Frame fit (to give an example)

The car paint is ment to look a bit dull, to give the Impression of an older car. Maybe it could use some tweeks.

I hope to have some more hours in the Future to place it in a cool scenary.
« Last Edit: 2017-03-24, 17:06:19 by Mr.Schorsch »