Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

Image overlay (image cover) in VFB

(1/6) > >>

MikhailSinyavin:
Hi there!  Often you have to link 2D and 3D content. It usually takes some time, which is very expensive. Why not to do it right away in the Corona VFB? I created a small video to demonstrate this feature. So far I have not seen such a function in any renderer. I think it will be very useful to many people. Customize the composition, materials or colors, where you need to add new content, etc.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nxEOPIW3fbSpGQgFEjDAUAVL7-EG4rnE?usp=sharing

maru:
I am not saying this would not be useful, but generally such stuff should be done in post production apps. If other users vote for this, we will consider it. :)

MikhailSinyavin:
It can speedup time-consuming process of composition of your 3d-model with existing 2d-design, e.g. webpage or magazine cover, etc.

PROH:
Well, it's quite similar to another much wanted VFB feature: Logo overlay.

So +1 from me :)

MikhailSinyavin:
Another case. When you do an animation, sometimes it happens that you can accidentally shift a camera a little while doing some changes to the scene. You then will need to find a way to overlay shots with one another to restore the camera position, in order to combine previously rendered part of animation with new frames of updated scene.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version