Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Bug Reporting

endless parsing scene

(1/2) > >>

xoudot:
Hello,
when I run a calculation and switch to another program during the parsing scene phase, before the initial rendering pass, the calculation does not start. I have to come back and click on the viewport and the rendering starts.
3 of my colleagues had the same problem.
Regards.
Xavier

3DSMAX 2022 + CORONA 7 hotfix 1.

hrvojezg00:
Happens to us to from time to time, even on nodes which have job sent via Pulze. Alot of performance issues with latest build.

H

andrewsunarko:
Same thing happening with my colleagues and I. Sometimes Corona crashes after scene parsing and we'd have to close and load max again.

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: xoudot on 2021-10-14, 08:26:16 ---Hello,
when I run a calculation and switch to another program during the parsing scene phase, before the initial rendering pass, the calculation does not start. I have to come back and click on the viewport and the rendering starts.
3 of my colleagues had the same problem.
Regards.
Xavier

3DSMAX 2022 + CORONA 7 hotfix 1.

--- End quote ---

Hi Xavier, can you please clarify if you are using any remote desktop apps, is it possible to submit an archived scene for us to investigate this further?

--- Quote from: andrewsunarko on 2021-11-12, 06:54:29 ---Same thing happening with my colleagues and I. Sometimes Corona crashes after scene parsing and we'd have to close and load max again.

--- End quote ---

If it's possible to share an archived scene or a short video reproduction of the issue, it would be very helpful for us to try and recreate it. Thank you all.

Javadevil:
Hi I am having the same troubles,
I thought it might have been Parsec remote desktop client, but I did end task on it and still had renders stuck on parsing.
I am using Pulze scene manager too, not sure if that has anything to do with it?
I'm running Corona Daily build Nov 5 and it was happening on the previous version of Corona too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version