Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

sRGB mode

(1/3) > >>

art-MIXER:
hello everyone
Please tell me , how do I make it so that would result in rendering VFB displayed with gamma 2.2 ( by default ) but write OpenEXR file for compositing with gamma 1. In Vray I used in the settings of color mapping ( do not use ... ) and display mode sRGB, to display the result with a gamma of 2.2
So I get the original file with gamma 1 and opening it in AE or Nuke, it displays correctly , and in the case of the Corona he writes a file with gamma 2.2 and it turns into double conversion compositing . How to make a save with gamma 1 and the map in the VFB, mode sRGB mode ?

Polymax:
may be save openexr with overrided gamma? (in save dialog)

art-MIXER:

--- Quote from: Polymax on 2013-12-18, 13:01:20 ---may be save openexr with overrided gamma? (in save dialog)

--- End quote ---

The concept is simple! Somehow I slipped my mind that there is a mode while maintaining override, thanks man, sent to the right path)))

Ondra:
the automatic gamma in max 2014 should handle this

art-MIXER:

--- Quote from: Keymaster on 2013-12-18, 13:07:15 ---the automatic gamma in max 2014 should handle this

--- End quote ---

That's just I work in 2014 Max and do not work in the automatic mode for 32 bit files. Corona autosave writes with a gamma of 2.2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version