Author Topic: Batch Editing Images with Corona Image Editor  (Read 103272 times)

2021-06-14, 14:18:09
Reply #75

alexyork

• Active Users
  • Partner at Recent Spaces
    • View Profile
    • RECENT SPACES
This batch script is super handy. Any chance you could update it (points to the wrong exe location, and also would ideally not default to CXR - I've changed it manually but would be worth updating) and think about building it directly into the CIE?

Cheers,
Alex York
Partner
RECENT SPACES
recentspaces.com

2021-07-23, 11:37:02
Reply #76

mike288

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
This batch script is super handy. Any chance you could update it (points to the wrong exe location, and also would ideally not default to CXR - I've changed it manually but would be worth updating) and think about building it directly into the CIE?

Cheers,

Hi Alex, that script is not something official from us - it was meant only to show case what can be done with scripting. People can freely take it as starting point and adapt it for their needs. As for building it into CIE - we have this request logged. Unfortunately, compared to other things it has lower prio. But we are aware. Thanks for your input on this. :-)
Chaos Scatter developer | In case of crash, please send minidump | Private uploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload

2022-12-15, 13:52:50
Reply #77

dzintas

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello, sorry for disturbing this slumbering topic, but I was curious. Is there are any plans to update the script, or someone updated it themselves?

Cause there is a problem with it, after we got up updated CIE with corona8. You can no longer just run the script without postprocess config file. Otherwise it wouldn't apply any tonemapping, to saved images at all. It's not much of a problem until you have image sequence with animated exposure value and from post file you get static one. 

2022-12-15, 14:53:32
Reply #78

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
You can no longer just run the script without postprocess config file.

Yes, this is a bug and my droplets also don't work anymore. Had to manually convert a bunch of images today. Very annoying. This issue (along with the broken "Reset" feature in CIE) is worth a hotfix.

Edit: Fixed in V10 RC3.

Good Luck

« Last Edit: 2023-06-12, 22:15:36 by Frood »
Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2023-08-09, 20:42:22
Reply #79

Waseem Dabbas

• Active Users
  • Architectural Visualizer
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Hi,

It seems that in Corona version 10  CoronaImageBatch doesnt work properly, it works only the first image in the folder path which it became useless, does anyone encounter this problem? Are there any solutions found?

Thanks
« Last Edit: 2023-08-09, 20:47:06 by Waseem Dabbas »

2023-08-23, 17:24:39
Reply #80

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hi,

It seems that in Corona version 10  CoronaImageBatch doesnt work properly, it works only the first image in the folder path which it became useless, does anyone encounter this problem? Are there any solutions found?

Thanks

Continued here: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=40716.0
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2024-03-21, 10:58:26
Reply #81

cgmatt27

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

I've been using the corona batch script for the corona image editor.
Great development by the way and I'm very gratefull for the script. But I don't understand how to change the behaviour of the script as it only operates for 100 frames and then stops.
How can I edit this ?

thank you

Yesterday at 13:17:54
Reply #82

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Continued through the support portal and logged for the devs.

(Report ID=CMAX-834)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us