Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

LAUBWERK Plants and Corona Material Converter !?

(1/4) > >>

rafpug:
Hi

LAUBWERK Plants , before conversion.

rafpug:
...After the conversion!

When converting the materials are canceled

It seems that the list of the slots have a dynamic link (in real time) with the plugins for the creation of the vegetation according to the seasons.

Leaves of green, brown, yellow ...etc.. etc..!

racoonart:
How do you cancel the conversion?
I think i don't understand what you were doing here. Did you run the script (and wait until it's finished) and noticed materials are missing or did you stop it by yourself?

rafpug:
Hi DeadClown

I ran the script converter, and the materials were eliminated after the conversion.
Have disappeared from the maps slot

racoonart:
Then you may be right and you are not supposed to change the material directly in the multisub-material. I don't know the plugin so I've no idea how it works. The script converts the materials recursively, it follows the material tree to the lowest branch and converts then back upwards until it reaches the multisub-material.

If there are specific material slots somewhere in the plugin it may be a good idea to drag those into empty material editor slots and convert them this way.

By the way, the multisub-material seems to have 999 material slots?! And all are empty (the first couple materials especially ID 1-20) ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version