Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Corona Goodies - User Contributions

Batch material edit

<< < (19/20) > >>

arqrenderz:
Thanks Nik! just started using it like a month ago, it a super nice tool for that ugly bad models and its shaders!

alexyork:
Thanks Nik, you're a legend.

NicolasC:

--- Quote from: Nik on 2021-09-25, 20:11:49 ---Good - I added CoronaPhysicalMtl to the old disgusting v1 so at least the new shader is now supported in v1.9.
It can be downloaded on the scriptspot.

--- End quote ---

Thanks A LOT, Nik :)

adriano.rbk:

--- Quote from: Nik on 2021-09-25, 20:11:49 ---I have 2 news about BatchMedit, good and bad.
Bad - I have no time to develop v2 in the near future.
Good - I added CoronaPhysicalMtl to the old disgusting v1 so at least the new shader is now supported in v1.9.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! You are the best! S2

brr:

--- Quote from: Nik on 2021-09-25, 20:11:49 ---I have 2 news about BatchMedit, good and bad.
Bad - I have no time to develop v2 in the near future.
Good - I added CoronaPhysicalMtl to the old disgusting v1 so at least the new shader is now supported in v1.9.

--- End quote ---

Hello Nik,

First, I want to thank you for your script. It helps a lot to quick correct come basic parameters for old vray shaders for vray itself or before vray to corona conversion.
As you told, you do not have the time for developing v2 in the near future. But maybe sometime it will be possible again…

If so, may I ask you for a feature, which I believe will make your script even better.

Situation: Let's say I have an old pre-PBR scene in vray. Basically, as starting point I make bunch actions like : set BRDF to GGX+glossy Fresnel, then enable Fresnel, then set IOR to 1.5, then link refraction&reflection IOR, then reflection to white, then disable self-illumination for GI, than refraction to black and so on. Right now, we need to do all this actions separately.
It will be really great to have the possibility to save the actions in presets and then use the saved presets.

I hope you will find the idea useful.
Thanks a lot, again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version