Author Topic: Wet Look  (Read 20641 times)

2016-03-19, 09:15:41
Reply #30

K u r a i

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Maru.... I have enclosed some pics of what I am working on.... Shipping Container House.
I downloaded your material, put it in the Mat editor... but, I don't know what to do with it. Looks an interesting technique though.

These pics are post processed. I am going to put them in PS and use a Wacom tablet to add grunge to the edges of the rust. Though I would rather do
this in the future in Corona. Hence, the above.

« Last Edit: 2016-03-19, 19:25:16 by K u r a i »

2016-03-20, 23:07:49
Reply #31

JacopoGrosso

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • jacopogrosso.com
Maru.... I have enclosed some pics of what I am working on.... Shipping Container House.
I downloaded your material, put it in the Mat editor... but, I don't know what to do with it. Looks an interesting technique though.

These pics are post processed. I am going to put them in PS and use a Wacom tablet to add grunge to the edges of the rust. Though I would rather do
this in the future in Corona. Hence, the above.

It really like the effect, it seems that it just rained!

2016-03-21, 01:01:06
Reply #32

K u r a i

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks. But, I could not have done it without the help and knowledge of others.... on this thread.
Once I put it into Photoshop I will enhance it further with puddles.

2016-03-21, 11:50:46
Reply #33

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
The pictures are pretty low res, but look very nice! There is nothing wrong in learning from others, especially if they are happy to offer their help. It's good to see how you used our tips to produce something much more detailed and better looking. Great work, I am curious about the final shots.

About my materials from previous post - you should be able to simply assign them to your objects and see what happens. Then you can experiment with different values, replace colors with textures, etc...
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2016-03-21, 12:38:47
Reply #34

K u r a i

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I will upload the pics high res once I have processed them in PS to the Gallery.
Still alot to do. I can do in PS what I cannot do in Corona.... yet.

Dubcat explained how to use your material.

Maru... I noticed you are always eager to help and have a pleasant manner. And I very much appreciate any help given.... it cheers me up.... and helps me feel part of a community.... rather than a bug that needs to be squashed. Ha ha :)))

Poland seems to be a happening place at the moment. I don't know if you watch the YouTube channel LEVEL UP..... about digital art.
Those guys come from Poland too. Maybe you all drink at the same bar?

2016-03-21, 12:53:01
Reply #35

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Maru... I noticed you are always eager to help and have a pleasant manner. And I very much appreciate any help given.... it cheers me up.... and helps me feel part of a community.... rather than a bug that needs to be squashed. Ha ha :)))
Thanks, I enjoy helping others if I can, mainly because I know that it's not easy to find specific information that would help, and I understand that a direct hint from a human being is much more useful than anything you can google out.

Poland seems to be a happening place at the moment. I don't know if you watch the YouTube channel LEVEL UP..... about digital art.
Those guys come from Poland too. Maybe you all drink at the same bar?
Yup, Poland has a strong CG community.
Right now I live in a really desolate place, so I hardly ever go out for a beer. ;) Recently it's also hard for me to find time for this.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2016-03-21, 17:09:23
Reply #36

K u r a i

• Active Users
    • View Profile
What I do every now and again... is have not 1, not 2, but three beers at home.... :) wow!!!

I must add that I don't drink much and I am a complete lightweight.... but... the icing on the cake is I listen to all my old music from
the 1980's & 1990's... when music was music. And sing at the top of my lungs. Helps clear the cobwebs.

I don't get out much too.