Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Bug Reporting

CoronaVolumeGrid does not want my VDBs

<< < (2/3) > >>

Naxos:

--- Quote from: burnin on 2023-03-25, 13:17:58 ---https://jangafx.com/software/embergen/download/free-vdb-animations/
These examples work just fine w/ C4D's v10 daily

--- End quote ---
Problem is for 3dsmax

Avi:
Hi,

We have logged this as a feature request. We will let you know if there are any updates on this issue.

(Internal ID=1084579743)

pokoy:
I have used VDBs from Embergen without problems.
I've not tried yet with v1.0 (VDBs from Embergen beta definitely worked) but from what I've read they have introduced the possibility to use arbitrary names for VDB channels in v1.0. Maybe that's the problem: channels aren't named 'correctly' and Corona expects them to follow a certain naming convention?

Naxos:

--- Quote from: pokoy on 2023-03-27, 14:27:50 ---I have used VDBs from Embergen without problems.
I've not tried yet with v1.0 (VDBs from Embergen beta definitely worked) but from what I've read they have introduced the possibility to use arbitrary names for VDB channels in v1.0. Maybe that's the problem: channels aren't named 'correctly' and Corona expects them to follow a certain naming convention?

--- End quote ---
For the records, i let the names as they were by default.

Naxos:

--- Quote from: Avi on 2023-03-27, 14:22:00 ---Hi,

We have logged this as a feature request. We will let you know if there are any updates on this issue.

(Internal ID=1084579743)

--- End quote ---

Many thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version