Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

Adjusting layered texture...

(1/2) > >>

johnnyswedish:
Hi Forum!

I have a question. I am trying to map some displacement gold text on a wooden gun handle. The first one I did I really liked the texture fit (spherical) of the wood. Then I put together a layered version with the gold text on top but I don't like the mapping (flat) of the wood. Is there a way to combine spherical (for the wood) and flat (for the raised gold text) somehow in the layered material? Many Thanks :-) John

houska:
Hi johnnyswedish!

Try using the C4D projector shader... That lets you override the mapping. Tell us if you need more info!

johnnyswedish:
Hi Houska,

Thanks for the prompt reply. How do I use the projection shader and were is it? 🤔👍 Thanks!

johnnyswedish:
Hi Again,

I assume I insert it as a "effect-projector" between filter and diffuse (labeled in green). Should I do the same with texture, glossiness and bump (labeled in blue)? As soon as I start doing this C4D is crashing a lot as well. Is this a know bug? Thanks again 🙏😎 John.

johnnyswedish:
Hi again,

Got it to work but I am trying to pipe the other channels (texture, gloss and bump) and get constant crashes. I have supplied bug report as well. John 👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version