Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

Convert Chaos Scatter to objects

(1/2) > >>

crazybum2:
Hi there,

My question is in the subject : how to convert Chaos Scatter to an object/multiple objects that I can modify ??

Example : Scatter dispatches my vertical joineries but some of them have to be taller to follow the glass. Once converted into an object, I can do it manually. (see image)

I used to do it with mograph and that was very usefull but it seems I can't do that from chaos scatter. Any ideas ??

To my dear Corona staff : If it's not possible yest, maybe it could become a new feature for next version ? I don't know for other users but I used that really often (and I became addict to chaos scatter, i don't want to use mograph anymore ! :) ...)

Thanks everybody, have a nice day !
Quentin.

TomG:
One thing to note, the ability to edit individual instances (while keeping it as a Scatter) will be coming in the future, like it exists for Max https://trello.com/c/yfFr22h9/127-chaos-scatter-improvements

I am not sure about other Scatter to geo conversion, as to whether this can already be done using some native C4D feature or whether it could be implemented for C4D like it is for Max (given that C4D handles things a bit differently) - either way, the first approach above is probably best as it saves slowing the scene down with a ton of geo :)

crazybum2:
Thanks for your quick answer TomG.
So, to resume, at the moment, I would better go back to mograph for that kind of manipulation, that's right ?

burnin:
Export as .obj

crazybum2:
Thank you Burnin ...

.. But it doesn't work ... Sad 'cos the idea was good in the concept ! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version