Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

Chaos Licencing server keeps failing to start after shutdown

(1/2) > >>

darkpye:
Hi,

I am having an issue with Corona 8 where after my computer restarts the license server fails to start. I have to keep reinstalling corona 8 to get it to start. And today it also wanted to re download the Material Library again. Is anyone else having this issue, and how do I resolve it.

Thanks

darkpye:
Additional info regarding this issue.
The server fails to start after unexpected shutdowns. Assuming others are not experiencing a similar issue, or are not struggling with intermittent power outages.

I am able to get the server running again by reinstalling Corona 8.

maru:
this will be handled in support ticket 40757 and the solution will be shared here

MAY3D:
I'm experiencing the same issue. Running Max 2022 and Corona 9, I have to reinstall the license server every time I start my PC. Is there a log file somewhere I can share to figure out a fix?

maru:
Sorry for the lack of updates - it seems that the previous ticket was solved through a remote session with one of our support agents, and the solution was not shared publicly.

About the new case - can you please submit a new support ticket here: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version