Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

Corona 1.3 save at intervals question

(1/2) > >>

mitviz:
Hi guys, i am testing corona 1.3 but i left it while i went to sleep but i set it to save at intervals, reason being i wanted to see where the image cleared up, based in the files in the folder i saved can anyone tell me how to interpret these, i mean there is image and image_end and idk what it means, have  alook

romullus:
These are autosaved from VFB into exr format. Files named image_xxx are incremantal saved at set interval and files named image_end_xxx are saved after rendering is complete.

mitviz:
so it was set at 20 mins interval, so your saying it saves once at the beginning of the 20 min and again at the end of the 20 mins?

romullus:
If interval is set at 20 min. then first render will be saved at 20 minutes after render starts, then after another 20 and so on. And one more image, named [set_name]_end, is saved when rendering ends. Keep in mind that autosave overwrites older files, so  first file saved wouldn't necessary be numbered with 001.

mitviz:
hmm, when does rendering actually end? i thought it actually will just go and go and go?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version