Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Bug Reporting

C8 Bug - geometry is missing when rendering - sky also looks weird

(1/3) > >>

DPS:
I opened an C7 scene in C8. And here is the render. No geometry visible when it should be a bathroom. Perspective view looks like this too.

DPS:
Here's another max scene, a dining room. Awesome.

Really disappointed with this release.

DPS:
Here's what I get when I try and roll back to 7.

Via the Corona 7 installer & via add/remove programs to remove Corona 8. And if you hit ok it just goes in a loop and doesn't uninstall. Really hard to be objective here.

DPS:
Deleted

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: DPS on 2022-05-26, 03:44:22 ---I opened an C7 scene in C8. And here is the render. No geometry visible when it should be a bathroom. Perspective view looks like this too.

--- End quote ---

Can you please clarify if this occurs from all views/cameras of your scene or with that specific view you've rendered. F.e. that free perspective view which I assume is being rendered from top down of the scene, I am asking because this looks like a bug that we already have logged where volume effect of Corona sky would cause this stripe/gradient effect. If possible please send us your scene archived to investigate this further.

Are you using any 3rd party camera scripts/mods in those scenes?

--- Quote ---Here's what I get when I try and roll back to 7.
--- End quote ---

This is expected.

--- Quote ---Via the Corona 7 installer & via add/remove programs to remove Corona 8. And if you hit ok it just goes in a loop and doesn't uninstall. Really hard to be objective here.
--- End quote ---

I am afraid I cannot reproduce this, did you manually delete some files before trying to uninstall?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version