Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Multi Pass Psd is not saved after render completion

<< < (2/3) > >>

lollolo:
I had the same issue today morning, but my psd file had much less than 2gb.. (3-4 masks, 16bit)
And I can remember, I had this issue a few weeks ago with an older version of Corona.

I will add additional informations if I can reproduce it.

quatrosolo:

--- Quote from: ozankar on 2020-07-27, 16:03:51 ---PSD files support upto 2GB. Another photoshop file format is PSB which supports large files. You may try to choose PSB instead of PSD as saving format.

--- End quote ---

You are absolutely right!!! What a weird restriction, psb solved it for me. Cheers!

lollolo:
I had a similar issue again today morning.
Render was at 4k, Multi-Pass only 3-4 masks.
The .psd file was saved but the masks were missing. Only beauty-pass was saved inside of the psd file.
So I checked VFB and Picture Viewer to see if they were rendered or not (I thought I just forgot to activate all my masks)

In VFB were all masks visible (so they were actually rendered) but not in C4D Picture Viewer. Non of them were visible there. 

A bit later, I restarted C4D and rendered the same scene, same settings, and everything worked as expected.
I also tried to reproduce it and played around but was not successful.
Not a problem at all, just in case someone else get this odd behavior too :)

C4D R20
RC 4

Edit: Just on small thing:
Corona Compositing tag on a Corona Sky object doesn't work properly.
- Create Corona Compositing Tag on a Corona Sky
- Enable Object Buffer
- Set up Multipass
- Rendered mask is pure black.

dasu_:
The problem may have to do something with a template file - if I open a new file with the template loaded and render any project, the Multi-Pass file is empty (except for a Beautypass-Layer).
However, if I open the Multi-Pass window in C4D and merely disable and then enable the configured Multi-Passes, it renders and saves properly.

Can any of you reproduce this with the files I attached?

John_Do:

--- Quote from: dasu_ on 2020-09-30, 09:12:31 ---The problem may have to do something with a template file - if I open a new file with the template loaded and render any project, the Multi-Pass file is empty (except for a Beautypass-Layer).
However, if I open the Multi-Pass window in C4D and merely disable and then enable the configured Multi-Passes, it renders and saves properly.

Can any of you reproduce this with the files I attached?

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the solution, I've just had the issue ( Corona 7h2) and fixed it by re-enabling the multi-pass setup in the MP window. It seems that Corona doesn't like multi-pass enabled by default in a template scene.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version