Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Multi Pass Psd is not saved after render completion

<< < (3/3)

John_Do:
Bump, this issue is still in the latest daily. I have 8 overnight renders messed up, the passes are missing in the multi-layers EXR files.

bnji:
Hi there,
I'm sorry to hear that.
Could you please provide a test scene so we can investigate and try reproducing the issue?
You can use the uploader in my signature.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards.

John_Do:
Hi Benji,

I have tried for 15 minutes to reproduce the issue on purpose but without success. This happens mainly when I do several renderings during the night in a row, with the Takes module and render tokens on the output path, but it's not limited to this particular setup. Note that when I get the chance to see it happening live, the passes are missing in C4D Picture Viewer too ( only beauty is available ) but not in the Corona VFB. So it's a niche case where these passes are not properly sent to C4D render buffer.

bnji:
Hi John_Do,
Thank you for the additional info.
I've been trying to reproduce the issue with no luck so far.
Still, I'll continue the testing.
Please consider that C4D itself handles the whole "file saving" system, and Corona is just using it (not adapting it nor modifying it) for saving the output files.
Could you please let me know what is your C4D version, OS version, and Corona version?
Kind regards.

John_Do:
Still here in 11H1, it's annoying as hell as the C4D PV is the only way to save layered EXR.

Could you guys fix it in the next release, or add layered exr support to the Corona VFB, whatever which one is faster to fix?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version