General Category > Learner’s Corner

Lack of realism

(1/4) > >>

a35i:
Hello guys, hope you are all in good condition, Anyway I am a new corona user, I was using Lumion for the past few years, then when I finished my university I decided to enter the photo-realistic industry, no further talk this is my render, and I feel like it's not what I really wanted to be!
I feel of lack realism!
so if you can point the points that can help me improve my renders and make them more realistic I would be so grateful, thank you.

cjwidd:
Imagine I handed this image to you and asked, "What doesn't look real in this image; how could I change those things to make them look more real?"

How would you answer? What would you say doesn't look real in the image?

a35i:
Well, First of all, I feel like there is something missing out of the materials! It doesn't give me that good realistic feeling! Maybe I have to play with the material parameters for a little bit more, also the lighting and the environment in general! maybe i need to use HDRi to give a more natural sense to the eyes.
But the problem is that I don't know where is the exact problem in such a case! I mean like for the material parameters! what is missing on my materials to be more realisitc!?
Thank you anyway.

burnin:
But fundamentally, it's lighting.
First make it look good using only "Clay" material.

cjwidd:
^this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version