Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

Tone mapping settings reset in Corona 7 scenes!

(1/6) > >>

Erik1974:
I have several scenes in the backburner with xref files so i don't have to submit a scene each time something changes. I just installed Corona 8 and when restarting a scene that was submitted in Corona 7 the tone mapping is reset to default resulting in a totally wrong output. Is there way to fix this?

EDIT: This also is the case when i open a scene made in Corona 7, this is actually very annoying and should not be happening, by the looks of it there is no backwards compatibility?

NicolasC:
Basic rule: do not switch software version during production on a project ... IMHO you should only start new projects with a new software, not hoping everything will be untouched when updating ;)

Erik1974:
Yes well, with that in mind i could never upgrade, because i have lot's of projects i need to go back to. I just noticed another project where the tonemapping settings where still good.

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: Erik1974 on 2022-04-21, 10:00:30 ---I have several scenes in the backburner with xref files so i don't have to submit a scene each time something changes. I just installed Corona 8 and when restarting a scene that was submitted in Corona 7 the tone mapping is reset to default resulting in a totally wrong output. Is there way to fix this?

EDIT: This also is the case when i open a scene made in Corona 7, this is actually very annoying and should not be happening, by the looks of it there is no backwards compatibility?

--- End quote ---

Hi, I believe this is a bug we are actively investigating, can you please clarify if Camera override tone mapping is enabled?

(Report ID=CRMAX-1492)

LorenzoS:

--- Quote ---Yes well, with that in mind i could never upgrade, because i have lot's of projects i need to go back to. I just noticed another project where the tonemapping settings where still good.
--- End quote ---
It's my case too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version