Author Topic: Render stops in adaptivity passes  (Read 2223 times)

2016-09-14, 14:20:20

diogovb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello, everyone.
I am having some issues here. I installed the last daily build and the render stops when it reach the same number of passes that is in Render Setup Adaptivity settings.
Default number is 5. So it stops when it reach 5. If I change it to 30. It stops with 30.
Ondra asked me to upload my scene file. But I just tested other scenes and the error persists. So it is not a scene problem. I noticed that when I open my scene, sometimes, as soon as I open it, the scene renders perfectly. But after some minutes this strange behavior starts to happen.
Thank you very much. I really need this to be checked cause I have an appointment with the client tomorrow. :'( And the new things like post processing glare and bloom made some really nice changes in my scene, I don't want to give a step back to 1.4 final. Heheheheh
Thank you again folks. Keep the excelent job!!!

2016-09-14, 15:20:31
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Are you the same person who reported this issue in our helpdesk portal? We are already investigating this, so I am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible!

Here are some additional questions:

1. Are you modifying some bitmaps or other files on your hard drive during the rendering?
2. Are the bitmaps you are using in your scene stored in network locations (e.g. network drive)
3. Are you using Autodesk Backburner or Corona's Distributed Rendering when the problem appears?
4. Please send me any scene where the problem appears - it could be literally ANY scene, but we would like to reproduce the problem.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2016-10-03, 16:07:23
Reply #2

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Hi,
any updates for us? We would like to make sure this bug is fixed
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2016-10-04, 17:09:07
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I haven't heard any reports about this recently...
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2017-04-24, 18:17:52
Reply #4

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
cannot reproduce, moving to resolved
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)