Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

Batch Rendering with Scene States + Corona HDR Issue

<< < (2/3) > >>

FlorianW.:
Thanks for those Ideas, i agree, these are some good workarounds but i still think it's unnecessary complicated because the solution to this would be so simple if the dome wouldn't have been killed. RIP

and scene states:
If you just use "Layer Properties" to toggle layers on and off, it's is very stable, hadn't had an error in 3years now and currently realizing all my projects with this pipeline.

Frood:

--- Quote from: PROH on 2018-01-26, 12:38:08 ---You can have different settings (rotation, level, etc.) for each HDRI.

--- End quote ---

The IFL would be piped through some (bitmap-)node like any other map, which in turn could be animated... But it's maybe easier to have it fixed for all frames - agree.

Good Luck

iancamarillo:
Use the environment background (8) to switch between hdri's for state sets.

On another note, have you noticed a bug where max crashes when switching between state sets if the render panel is open? Or when submitting all jobs to the farm, it goes much quicker with the render panel closed.

FlorianW.:
I'm not talking about State Sets, i'm talking about Scene States.

PROH:
Haven't checked it yet, but according to the 2018 help files Scene States does include the Environment map, as said by iancamarillo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version