Author Topic: Test Corona 1.5 RC1 - Kitchen Interior Set  (Read 2694 times)

2016-10-03, 14:11:59

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
Hi all!

This weekend I decided to test the new RC1 with all the "candies and toys" we have inside now.
I got an old scene of mine (Delta Tracing) and I changed some things, furniture, colors and materials.

I used PBR, Bloom/Glare and LUT. The only post production element added in all the images is the chromatic aberration, the rest was produced and saved out by Corona VFB.
The LUT I used is a bit cold and I chose it on purpose.

The images were produced in 2000x2000 pixels (not high res yet) in approximately 20 minutes with a Dual Xeon machine I have at home and I worked half Saturday and all Sunday to complete and render the scene.

Nothing spectacular, just wanted to play a bit with the engine...

Have a nice day everybody!

Dionysios -

2016-10-04, 20:23:56
Reply #1

JacopoGrosso

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • jacopogrosso.com
Simple scene, essential but I like the design and the color you gave :) materials are well created (like scattering of paper), light and dof, very good work!

2016-10-04, 22:18:50
Reply #2

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
Simple scene, essential but I like the design and the color you gave :) materials are well created (like scattering of paper), light and dof, very good work!

Hi Jacopo, thanks for your feedback and comments.

As you already mentioned, the scene is very simple and essential and the target was to test and play a bit with Corona in my weekend's free time. :)

Thanks again,

Dionysios -