Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

Corona 11 VFB issues on macOS

(1/2) > >>

John_Do:
Hi all,

I'm encountering a few issues on the macOS version of Corona, all related to the VFB. I'm using Corona 11h1 on Cinema 4D 2024.2.0 on macOS 14.2.1, with a Macbook Pro M1.

Zoom
- I can't zoom in/out with the trackpad
- I can zoom out with the shortcut "Cmd -" but can't zoom in with the "Cmd +" shortcut.

Scroll
- The horizontal scrolling direction is inverted compared to what is happening in macOS. The vertical scrolling direction is right though.

History Tab
- I can't modify the text of the note under the stored images

Thanks

John_Do:
Hi,

Can someone from the team check these issues ?

Thanks !

Beanzvision:
Hi John,

Sorry I missed these. We will look into it! Is this still the case with the V12 daily from March 11?

John_Do:
No worries !

Yeah same issues arise with the latest dailybuild.

Beanzvision:

--- Quote from: John_Do on 2024-03-10, 20:00:22 ---Hi all,

I'm encountering a few issues on the macOS version of Corona, all related to the VFB. I'm using Corona 11h1 on Cinema 4D 2024.2.0 on macOS 14.2.1, with a Macbook Pro M1.

Zoom
- I can zoom out with the shortcut "Cmd -" but can't zoom in with the "Cmd +" shortcut.

Scroll
- The horizontal scrolling direction is inverted compared to what is happening in macOS. The vertical scrolling direction is right though.

History Tab

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Hi, I have checked these.

Zoom
Did you try the cmd key and 2 fingers on the trackpad sliding them up or down?

Confirmed. (Report ID=CC4D-671)

Scroll
Can you give me more details here? (I'm still a macOS noob) ;)

History Tab
Confirmed. (Report ID=CC4D-670)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version