General Category > Gallery

Portraits of Chy Caron

(1/2) > >>

jms.lwly:
Hi folks,

Quick share of some selected images made in collaboration with architect Matt Williams.

Created using 3DS Max / Corona / ForestPack / RailClone / Megascans - and a little in Photoshop (people, birds, colour adjustments - but mostly straight out of the VFB).

I might have been too enthusiastic while creating alternative shots, so there are many more images on Behance + Artstation

Cheers - J

cjwidd:
really nice images, particularly the sunset lighting +1

jms.lwly:

--- Quote from: cjwidd on 2021-09-22, 11:04:50 ---really nice images, particularly the sunset lighting +1

--- End quote ---

Thanks cjwidd - in theory the sunset lighting is accurate to the location, so hopefully the owner will be able to enjoy a similar light once it's built!

krassnoludek:
Really good work. Reminds me a bit of the Islandic House by Juraj.
In one shot with the bathtub the perspectives of photo and 3d do not quite match I think.

jms.lwly:

--- Quote from: krassnoludek on 2021-10-16, 09:32:34 ---Really good work. Reminds me a bit of the Islandic House by Juraj.
In one shot with the bathtub the perspectives of photo and 3d do not quite match I think.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the comments - funnily enough there is no photo involved behind the bath, both of those images are all render/model. The only photo enhancements were for the people and birds, and enhancing the sky of the night/dusk shot. Perhaps the perspective looks strange behind the bath as the view is across a beach, with another headland behind - but it's all in the model, and matched to the real location - so the perspective is true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version