Author Topic: Pricing and release date announced  (Read 192383 times)

2014-11-28, 10:22:07
Reply #330

juang3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey guys! It's my birthday today! Release it!

Hahah just joking, you know... gaining years turns me a bit more jesting.

@amol91939 you can't yet, we'll have to wait a bit until it's ready for a lot of reasons you can read in the blog :)

https://corona-renderer.com/blog/corona-renderer-project-update/

Cheers!

2014-12-08, 19:01:13
Reply #331

Kyle

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi keymaster I know some people have asked already but is there any way to pre order corona V1? Due to our company being a local government organisation we are only able to buy new software once a year and that time for our company is within the next two weeks. If we cannot pre order now we would not be able to buy corona until end of next year. I hope there is something you can do for this situation.

2014-12-08, 19:35:45
Reply #332

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Hi keymaster I know some people have asked already but is there any way to pre order corona V1? Due to our company being a local government organisation we are only able to buy new software once a year and that time for our company is within the next two weeks. If we cannot pre order now we would not be able to buy corona until end of next year. I hope there is something you can do for this situation.
Hi,
I have enough experience at universities to completely understand you ;). Please contact Adam (email: hotovy@corona-renderer), he can create an invoice for you manually. Upon payment you would get daily builds access, and when we do the release, a voucher for the licence you ordered.

Is there anybody else who would want to pre-order this way (box or 1 year saas)?
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-12-08, 20:19:49
Reply #333

Kyle

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Excellent news! I'll try to get my supervisor onto this in the next couple of days :)

2014-12-08, 20:26:43
Reply #334

ARAKIRI

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I want to make pre order.... the Saas must be payed   in one   (1 year of payment ???) or i will start pay ...as the V1  is out ..... 
 if i could make the pre order of the Saas ... it would be nice ....

please reply

2014-12-08, 20:34:11
Reply #335

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
So... it begins!.
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2014-12-08, 20:48:42
Reply #336

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Since the build is not finished yet, and selling it now would require considerable manual labor from our side, we would do it only in special cases - that is larger orders, and situations where somebody has to buy it before the end of the year for budgeting reasons.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-12-09, 18:31:05
Reply #337

lzanlorenz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Ondra. i want to buy a pre order licence of saas. how i proceed?

2014-12-11, 09:50:03
Reply #338

AdamHotovy

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Corona Heisenberg
    • View Profile
    • Corona Renderer
As Ondrej already mentioned.
If somebody needs to pre-order (buy & pay for the software this year due to budgeting reasons of his organisation/company), then please write me to hotovy@corona-renderer and explain the situation.
You can pre-order BOX or FairSaaS (paid yearly). There is no reason for pre-ordering FairSaaS with monthly payments.

After placing your order and processing your payment you will receive access to daily builds (which are operating ONLY in FairSaaS mode due to testing mode of our licensing system).
Once Corona Renderer 1.0 for 3ds max is released, only then we will deliver ordered license(s).

So, it is possible to pay this year, but you will get Corona Renderer 1.0 only after official release and NOT right after your payment.

Any questions? Send them please to my email mentioned above. Thx. ah.
I like turtles.

2014-12-30, 19:32:14
Reply #339

shott

• Users
    • View Profile
Are there known requirements for getting student license?

2014-12-30, 22:18:19
Reply #340

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
we will require a student ID of some form

2015-01-15, 10:19:41
Reply #341

cgiout

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I don't want to be boring but any news about 1.0 release date?

Thanks.
Raf

2015-01-15, 11:36:13
Reply #342

juang3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm sure they are working as hard as they can to make the release, but I think they don't want to throw up a date that they won't be able to accomplish, so sit tight and wait for it because I'm sure it is coming soon! :D

EDIT: fixed where I said "as hard as I can" was "as hard as THEY can", I'm no working in corona hehehe

Cheers
« Last Edit: 2015-01-15, 15:15:06 by juang3d »

2015-01-15, 11:43:33
Reply #343

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Current task: website - almost finished
Next task: debugging and final tweaking

2015-01-15, 14:49:12
Reply #344

Muadib

• Active Users
    • View Profile
looking very forward to this release.
are there any preorders already possible for the box version?