Author Topic: Play on Post  (Read 3829 times)

2015-01-19, 20:58:57

Fibonacci

• Active Users
  • 3Dmanufaktura
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I have played a bit with two older renders and here is the result.
I'm not fully happy with it, but I've learend again someting new...For me it's a bit dreamy pics, and I used diffrent workflows...And now I feel I lost in my mind and I don't know where is ahead ! :)

So, I really appreciate if you share with me, what do you think about the post ?
If you have any good idea what I must to change on the post...Please don't hasitate to write here.

I'm made the post in PS and for the first one with a little Looks, but the bathtube only in PS basicly 32bit...

Thank you so much, and Peace for all !

Holy Corona : the materials is the clue.

2015-01-27, 17:00:22
Reply #1

Alessandro

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • DotLab Srl
Are you asking to have some feedback about your post, are you? And so, where are rendered picture? How can we evaluate the post?? ;)
My Ducati or a render with Corona.....mmm, hard question!

2015-01-27, 17:23:54
Reply #2

Adi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Raw render would help indeed. I would make these renders lighter , maybe with a bit increase the contrast also.
I took one of your renders and brightened it myself quickly to show you what i mean. I think it makes an image more "fresh".
Of course , this also depends on your personal preferences (or clients).

2015-01-27, 17:25:15
Reply #3

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Nice!. There is a halo around the rose.
I like the marble material on the floor.
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2015-01-27, 19:51:15
Reply #4

fLuppster

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Nice scene, but i dont like that excessive glare. :/

2015-01-27, 20:34:27
Reply #5

Fibonacci

• Active Users
  • 3Dmanufaktura
    • View Profile
Hello guys,

I really appreciate for your comments! Really thank you!

For the first render I have only a former render, the light is same, just the candels missing...
For the second one here is the original. It's only jpg. Sorry but the original is too large...

I have agree with fLuppster ! For me same...Now I see, but here was the point to try my new techs... ;)

Well basicly I feel the  problem is there for me  with the lights, I mean with the raw renders.. That's was what I tried to correcting with post and tried some new ideas about the lights. I'm not sure how can I measuring the light intensity and equalizing with the cam's setup (now it's much clearly) and equalizing the diffrent lights on the screen (this is big mess in my mind)...
Maybe I have to make more contrast beetween the shadows and the lights...and make more highlights on the shades...

When I lookin' Bertrand's render...There I see he make a perfect equalizing for the lights and the shadows...and super high post ofcourse.

So, now I started to forget everything about what I known, and started to learn again the lights of the basics. Just I'm not sure about the mesaures and the mats...Something like this one of others infos...

http://www.coolshadow.com/images/research/LEED_and_Daylight.pdf

:( So maybe I just wasting my time...But I feel I'm not...And then I posted those twos...

Anyway, Thanks again and peace for us !

2015-02-05, 16:28:59
Reply #6

Fibonacci

• Active Users
  • 3Dmanufaktura
    • View Profile
Well...I tried a new workflow without any specials and I got this. I think more closelly to the photographic result. I need more couple of days for learning and thinking and I will figureing out how to achieve something more realistic photography post...Hopefully, if God help me...! :)

Thank you and peace for all !