Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Bug Reporting

Some maps are reported as changing during IR

(1/2) > >>

RecentSpacesSam:
Hi, we've noticed on some assets that Corona is displaying the error "Render had to be aborted because a bitmap on disk changed and is being reloaded".

It seems to be isolated to 3DS Max standard bitmaps when they are loaded in the material editor (slate and compact) during IR.

Where is the best place to upload the problem scene?

3DS Max 2024.2
Corona 11.1

Cheers

hurrycat:
I can confirm that the same thing is happening to me.

arqrenderz:
This is happening a long time ago, totally random for us.
Only solution to avoid the crash is to change 3dsmax bitmap to corona bitmap.

(it will crash if you continue to work on the affected material)

alexyork:
Devs - is it possible to have the Converter operate so that the Max Bitmap > Corona Bitmap button only affects the selected object or slot? Right now I don't believe it respects that radio button choice on the bottom left and just does the entire scene.

maru:
If this is happening only with Max Bitmaps then I am afraid we may not be able to do anything about it. If it's happening with Corona Bitmaps as well, please let us know.

--- Quote from: RecentSpacesSam on 2024-03-08, 11:22:11 ---
Where is the best place to upload the problem scene?

--- End quote ---

Hi, please always report issues to us through this contact form: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
You can also upload huge files at the bottom of the form.

--- Quote from: alexyork on 2024-03-08, 16:15:59 ---Devs - is it possible to have the Converter operate so that the Max Bitmap > Corona Bitmap button only affects the selected object or slot? Right now I don't believe it respects that radio button choice on the bottom left and just does the entire scene.

--- End quote ---
"Materials of selected objects only" - this seems to be working as expected - only the Max Bitmaps of the selected objects are converted
"Selected material editor slot only" - this seems to be working in the compact material editor only

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version