Author Topic: Motion Blur not working (RSMB)  (Read 1840 times)

2020-12-01, 15:05:48

TYCHE

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey guys, just a general question.

I already read a couple of topics here on the Forum about RSMB and problems which are going along with using that AE plugin. I still have no solution about these problems. I'm using the corona velocity pass with RSMB in After Effects and always habe glitches in my motion blur. I also saw that you guys did a tutorial on youtube to show how to correctly apply motion blur in Fusion.

Is it possible for you to make a complete workflow tutorial for people which do their compositing in Adobe CC (After Effects, Premiere, RSMB Plugin,...) because i think most of the archviz industry is doing their compositing in Adobe software anyway.

I read in one post, that you can't locate the Problem because RSMB is a paid Plugin? But why? Is it not possible that Corona and RSMB Devs exchange eath other, so we can find whats necessary for RSMB to work?

Thanks in Advance!

2020-12-01, 15:12:40
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
For tutorials, we focus on non-paid items because then all users have access, and prioritize those over tutorials for things that only some users will have purchased. So it's not about us having access, it's about how many people that tutorial will benefit. Unfortunately, we have so many tutorials to do for our own features, we won't be able to make one on how to use things with RSMB. The main things to look into are already listed on the forum though (the offset, the use of world or camera, are the primary ones).
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2020-12-02, 14:03:15
Reply #2

TYCHE

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I totally understand your point!

I was just wondering about, if there's a good and free motionblur solution for the adobe side of compositing. I may be wrong but i think the majority of archviz artist who are doing animations with velocity passes, do their compositing in Adobe software and wont include Fusion into their pipeline.

As far as RSMB+Corona settings, i've tried EVERYTHING (World/Camera, offset, flipping channels,.......). I still got glitches.

Anyways, thanks for the quick respone!

Cheers!