Author Topic: Baking cTexMap or other render elements - is it possible somehow?  (Read 518 times)

2024-03-30, 23:22:19

Dontcallmelater

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Dera Freinds
Question is simple is how to bake more textures like cTexMap using a baking to texture method?
It would be greate to add definition to a textures. Thank you!

2024-03-31, 13:37:32
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
You can add any texture, or textures graph to baking object's material's diffuse slot and bake to texture Corona_DiffuseColor map. That's essentially the same as CTexmap render element, just baked. I'm not sure what you mean by "add definition to a texture" though.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2024-04-01, 20:27:28
Reply #2

Dontcallmelater

• Active Users
    • View Profile
You can add any texture, or textures graph to baking object's material's diffuse slot and bake to texture Corona_DiffuseColor map. That's essentially the same as CTexmap render element, just baked. I'm not sure what you mean by "add definition to a texture" though.

Thanks for your reply. I mean that cTexMap - when added to a Photoshob by Multiply modifier adds a definithion to a some textures.

Difuse Color map will influence the color, but also could be experimented with different blending modes.

2024-04-02, 12:32:31
Reply #3

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Care to show an example of what you're talking about? I don't think i see any difference between the two, except their projection, which comes from the fact that one is render element and the other is bake to texture map.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures