Author Topic: OSX - C4DR23 - Lightmix color light crash  (Read 1153 times)

2022-10-11, 20:14:25

riccky

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi since corona 8 and now corona 9 RC2 with OSX version, I have always some crash when I want to change the color of the light with the lightmix mode. Is it a kwown bug or not enough RAM on my MacPRO 2019 version with 48 Go RAM ?

2022-10-11, 20:39:51
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing. For any crash, we'd need to see the bug report.txt which describes what was happening in the code. A copy of the scene is beneficial too, and some precise steps to follow. Is this in every scene, for example, or just in one particular scene? Is IR running when it happens, or even a full render? You mention being out of memory, is there a low memory warning for the scene? Is it only changing the color that causes a crash, and intensity can be changed just fine?

support.chaos.com/requests/new to send in a ticket which is how to upload the bug report and scene and example video of it happening etc. Info on finding the bug report txt https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/articles/4648898278545-How-to-report-issues-C4D#h_01FDY55ARY2NMNTPBAXW7Z2JYV .
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2022-10-11, 22:21:18
Reply #2

riccky

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks Tom for your answer. It is on both in IR and render mode with light and heavy scene. I will contact the support the bug report