Author Topic: Deadline render element fail  (Read 3582 times)

2014-03-20, 11:42:04

fosski

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi.
Im currently trying to render out corona elements on my network trough deadline. First I start with a fresh scene, and i send it to deadline with standard render and mentalray (with elements). No problems at all. Then i change to corona render (same scene), still no problems with corona. However, when i add corona elements i get trouble.
It seems like my deadline can't handle corona elements or something? I'm really not that software savy, so i'm not able to find the error here by my self.
I'm using max 2014, deadline 5.2 and corona alpha5.

2014-03-20, 12:00:06
Reply #1

bair4ik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Set file saving in COMMON parametres in render parametres. and elements can save automaticaly. Corona not write file extension for elements, and cant save your elements, and write error.

set file save path and unchek save file, for not search path every server. and elements render to render image saving path.

Sorry for my ENG =)

2014-03-20, 12:16:17
Reply #2

fosski

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi. And thank you for fast response! I really like this corona community! However, I have tried to override the output for corona elements. Even tried to change format. It seems to me like the deadline script won't communicate with corona element output? I get the same error from "send to deadline script"

2014-03-20, 13:00:09
Reply #3

racoonart

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • racoon-artworks
You need to use alpha 6. Alpha 5 didn't have all the maxscript properties deadline uses, that's why the submission script fails.
Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

2014-03-20, 13:04:33
Reply #4

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Oh it is A5 ;) I was worried this bug that was fixed was reintroduced somewhere after A5 ;). Ok, so update to A6, it should be fine.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-03-20, 13:07:30
Reply #5

fosski

• Users
    • View Profile
Wow. I was just about to check out the possibility of that a6 might work:) I'm actually on a limb here. Convinced my boss that we should actually do a client project with corona, and we are well into production. Close to getting my ass slammed hard. Hopefully that will work. Big thank's!