General Category > Gallery

Nordic Pack

(1/8) > >>

pmcf1981:
Hi guys

we made a nordic pack with some old projects .. hope  you like

this pack is available  on  www.polyviz.com

hrisek:
Hm, i see very good product but most of my friends, companies and me too are working on 3D Max 2012 or earlier version. I suppose thousands people around are working with older versions 3D Max than 2014. I'm ready to pay for this pack (i almost bought it few minutes ago...) but i checked what version 3D Max is needed :( If You want earn some real and serious money - please, save scenes to 3D Max 2012 or earlier version version :) These companies (check below) are delivering their collections saved in 3D max 2012  and time to time 3d Max 2009 format to make it easy to use for everyone:
Vizpeople (3d max 2010), Vizpark (3d max 2012), 3Dmentor (3d max 2009), Evermotion (3d max 2011) and many many other companies.
Your product is really, really professional and great - but is unavailable for thousands users :(
Greetings and respect for Your 3D skill.
Krzysztof CzerwiƄski

pmcf1981:
hi hrisek

you right.
in the next days we will make some changes and this will be one ..we gona  include version 2010 and 2014.
 who already bought will receive an update ..
this only work in 2014  Until now..

hrisek:
Thank You for fast answer :) It's great to know that will be available version for earlier version of 3D Max :) Thank You very much!

Nekrobul:
Nice set of scenes, but only may be too cheap 100-125 wold have been just right )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version