Author Topic: WeWork | Louisa Ryland House | Birmingham  (Read 3177 times)

2020-03-25, 17:51:57

WeWork Visual Studio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • WeWork
WeWork | Louisa Ryland House | Birmingham

Images created with 3ds Max and Corona

Artists - Mandy Liu and Aqsa Saleemi

« Last Edit: 2020-04-08, 16:12:12 by WeWork Visual Studio »

2020-03-25, 19:24:40
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Your works are one of the very few cases, where people looks just in place and not some irritating obstacles. Always pleasure to look at.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2020-03-25, 23:41:34
Reply #2

Noah45

• Active Users
  • press *1
    • View Profile
True, I'm with you 90% on the people. Top image all but girl/ window overlap. Nice blending overall.
Retail Illustrator  (for ever' 80's )
3DMax 2020/Corona Version: 6DB

2020-03-26, 17:34:47
Reply #3

Picksell Studio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great work! People look really like in place, which is very hard to do. Could you share a little bit of your workflow with implementing people? Did you took pictures of people with the lighting and position suitable for the view?

2020-03-27, 18:16:58
Reply #4

WeWork Visual Studio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • WeWork
Thanks everyone for the comments. Our workflow for the people is fairly straight forward. Once we have the furniture and cameras locked in we take measurements of everything in 3d so we can replicate them when taking photos in our studio. Camera height, seat height, and camera distance to the subject are most important. We try our best to match the scene lighting by finding a place within our office that looks most similar since most often we do not use any professional lights. We are fortunate that our WeWork HQ has loads of common spaces that provide various lighting options to work with. After thats all been sorted and we have our photos it comes down to detailed Photoshop work and try and match the contrast, hue, saturation, and blur to the render. Hopefully that's helpful.

2020-03-27, 23:18:05
Reply #5

Picksell Studio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you very much for explanation of your workflow, it was very helpful indeed :)