Author Topic: Practice, practice, and more practice  (Read 3946 times)

2017-08-30, 00:44:29

JoeVallard

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Joe Vallard
I mostly lurk around on these forums and rarely post, but figured id start sharing.
Just a bunch of personal renders I've done over the years for learning, some were never finished so I converted them over to Corona and finished them off.

These health product renderings were for a contest over at freelancer, I did not win due to not willing to provide more renders for a couple dollars per render ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Closeup of a Table Lamp, with dispersion.

Test Render on a refrigerator I was modeling

I'll continue to post my stuff here as I plan on doing some more soon, thanks for looking. C&C Welcomed.

« Last Edit: 2018-04-30, 22:07:37 by JoeVallard »

2017-08-30, 13:40:42
Reply #1

karklinskarlis1993

• Active Users
    • View Profile
looks awesome!
looks so soft and natural - photographic!

i really like the balance of shadows/highlights in all of these shots.

can you tell more of the setup?

best regards,

2017-10-30, 16:54:30
Reply #2

JoeVallard

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Joe Vallard
i really like the balance of shadows/highlights in all of these shots.

can you tell more of the setup?

Most of them are just setup with an Hdri light, LUT, and some tonemapping, pretty much it.

Decided to give sofa modeling another try, the last time i tried was years ago and i wouldnt post it. This time however it came out decent, there are some nit picky things i dont like, like the texture i used on the sofa. My collection of textures i can use to pack with models is rather limited and this is one i was able to do that with.

You can take a look a the models with some additional views and other colors on my website Here.

« Last Edit: 2017-11-20, 01:06:58 by JoeVallard »

2017-11-08, 20:09:46
Reply #3

JoeVallard

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Joe Vallard
Seen a sofa that was made with a wood frame that I like and was curious as to how it would look if it were built with the common wood pallet sizes around here.

2017-11-20, 01:02:22
Reply #4

JoeVallard

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Joe Vallard
Received a video tour of a house from a client, to use as a guideline. And there was a photo from this angle, so i use a similar angle for an extra render.

2018-04-30, 22:06:37
Reply #5

JoeVallard

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Joe Vallard
I've been saving photos on Instagram with the intention of recreating similar/mood renderings of them. Started off with a simple one first.